Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Old 26-01-2007, 05:27 PM   #1
efgiar
rofl copter

Default Does anyone have an engine crane?

hey guys im pulling my motor and box out tomorow and i dont have access to an engine crane. i sort of left this till the last minute hoping someone has one readily available. so does anyone have one i could borrow preferably local (west side of melb) thanks heaps

thats all
efgiar is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2007, 05:57 PM   #2
Damo
Banned

I know it's not local, but dansedgli has one. Also Rmyers has one too, i think John just used it to replace his motor. Worst comes to worse they're only about $50 to hire for a weekend, save ya driving all over melbourne for one.
Damo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2007, 07:38 PM   #3
efgiar
rofl copter

lol well i need one i can borrow, id rather drive to borrow one then get ripped paying 50 bucks to hire one, i need it in 2 seperate occasions, once tomorow and once when the new motor is done

thats all
efgiar is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-01-2007, 07:51 PM   #4
Rmyers
Does Steve have a car?

You can borrow mine. I think John is finished with it and i think shaun wanted to borrow it but not sure when. Contact Snypereb to see when he wants it, if alls good then you can arrange to pick it up from Johns house...

"When Chuck Norris jumps into water, he does not get wet, the water gets Chuck Norris..."
Rmyers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post