Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Focus

Old 15-04-2007, 11:15 PM   #31
burk
Starter Motor

yes, sedan LX. and it's black.

i'll post pics when i pick it up on wednesday.
burk is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-04-2007, 02:51 AM   #32
repsol

Hi All i just priced a new focus zetech 07 plate here in perth $26500 drive away,
What do you think,Also can anyone who has a Zetech give some feed back about the car.

Cheers

Rep
Old 25-04-2007, 09:18 AM   #33
scooby

Repsol, go buy one !
scooby is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2007, 12:49 PM   #34
TROYAS
Starter Motor

Thumbs up Release

Hey all,

I haven't seen this info posted as of yet, but I recieved an email from Ford:

Quote:
The Ford Mondeo and Focus, will be released in October and July 2007, respectively. However we do not have a release date, at this stage, for the 2008 Ford Focus model.
So a mid year release for the Focus seems the go. There is some info on the new focus here.

Quote:
The Focus TDCi will be the first diesel powered passenger car in the Ford line-up, offering customers an alternative fuel source and drivetrain combination, while still delivering on the Focus hallmarks of outstanding driving dynamics, comfort, quality and refinement.
In addition to the new Focus TDCi, Focus Zetec and Ghia models will both be available in two bodystyles by mid-year, with a Zetec sedan joining the range along with a Ghia hatchback
Sounds good

Troy
TROYAS is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-05-2007, 02:41 PM   #35
Stugots
2006 Focus LX Hatch

Quote:
With its specially modified 2.0-litre Duratec engine delivering 110kW of power and 190Nm of torque, the Fiesta XR4 is set to spice up the Light car segment when it arrives, as one of the most powerful naturally-aspirated models in its class.
Cool! They must be shifting some of that torque into the higher revs. It's twitchy off the line as it is in the Focus.
Stugots is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post