Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 13-04-2006, 12:58 AM   #31
kiwijohn42
Death B4 Decaf

Modern 16v against an old 8v. The 306 sticks to the road better than most though, even later pugs.
Old 13-04-2006, 10:15 AM   #32
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

My next best driving experience will be 18th April. After 3 agonising months of 1.5hours public transport, to and from work, and not having a good social life, i can finally be back in the drivers seat. Hope i still know how to drive? Red means go.... right? Will definitly need to stretch its legs more, dont think it has seen 6000rpm in a while (Parents are not hoons). A nice cruise up the northern beaches sounds alright.
Old 13-04-2006, 12:12 PM   #33
theostheone

Quote:
Originally Posted by MISTA FIESTA
... Hope i still know how to drive?
haha its not like you have much to forget... u drive an auto...
theostheone is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2006, 01:02 PM   #34
MISTA FIESTA
Da Shifty One

Quote:
Originally Posted by theostheone
haha its not like you have much to forget... u drive an auto...
hahah was that ment to be funny? I just ment my previous post as a joke to myself.
Old 13-04-2006, 03:07 PM   #35
FlaminFiesta

punani pirate haha
FlaminFiesta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-04-2006, 12:56 AM   #36
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Who was it that said Fiestas cant beat commodores?

I was on my way home and a Manual VT 'S' (it was standard, no visible mods like exhaust or lowering) and from the lights we ... raced.... and i beat it in 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear. Young Green P plater didnt know what the heck was going wrong.

MWahahhahah
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
mitch_lx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-04-2006, 12:58 AM   #37
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

When i say beat. It was VERY close. His bonnet was at my drivers side door, but he wasnt gaining on me one little bit ! We both backed off at the speed limit, (twas a high speed limit area)
Candy White, Anthracite heated Sports leather seats w/ Red stitching.Tinted Windows, Eibach Pro-Kit springs,Whiteline Front/Rear adjustable sway bars,Cupra R intake, Forge Turbo Inlet pipe,BMC panel filter, APR stage one flash,
Dunlop SP sport MAXX, Forge Polished upper front strut brace. 3'' downpipe and highflow cat

Loads of fun :
Old 14-04-2006, 01:26 AM   #38
xurbanx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Best driving experience in the fiesta?

Balancing a large coke, fries and a McChicken from the way to uni (:

Best driving experience in an Auto =D
xurbanx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-04-2006, 11:53 AM   #39
Teki04
Clio 182 CUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitch_lx
Who was it that said Fiestas cant beat commodores?

I was on my way home and a Manual VT 'S' (it was standard, no visible mods like exhaust or lowering) and from the lights we ... raced.... and i beat it in 1st, 2nd and 3rd gear. Young Green P plater didnt know what the heck was going wrong.

MWahahhahah
Hahahahaha - Yea, I remember when I had the Fiesta I raced my mate's VY 'S'... and yes, I did get it. His was Auto though. He was a little shocked....

'In fact, so good is the Clio 182 with the Cup chassis set-up that I feel moved to make a bold statement - I think it's the best hot hatch ever built.' (EVO Jan 04)
Teki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-04-2006, 01:18 PM   #40
mitch_lx
Candy White GTI

Gosh, you would of beaten it by even more then, it being auto.

Loads of fun :
Old 19-04-2006, 11:37 PM   #41
theostheone

chopped a mercedes benz slk 230 the otha night. wasnt a kompressor... jst a normal one... an older model though.
theostheone is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-04-2006, 04:43 PM   #42
Danny
GT4.

I was Equal with A 7Gtronic (I think) C200 Kompressor. I was extremely chuffed.
Danny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-05-2006, 11:48 PM   #43
RichieMK6
Panther Black MK6

The best times have been on the old road having many battles with my mates Trueno, its great , now a twin turbo supra has joined in so its gunn be tough now

In development stage 2

Carnt wait for the day ,NA all the way ,9000rpm with the top down
RichieMK6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-05-2006, 10:18 AM   #44
nnng_oozie
Bone Stock Fiesta!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLeigh
Things seem to be pretty quiet around here at the moment, so I thought I might get the locals to share some good stories about times had in their Fiesta.

I went on a bit of a cruise with some of the AFF and fordmods.com guys about 6 weeks ago. I was the only 4 pot there with the rest pretty much EB or newer Falcons and at least half V8s or seriously modded. I was quite proud to see myself keep up with an AU III XR8 for most of the day through the twisty bits and even lose a black BA XR8 with shaker bonnet through the Aldgate Valley Rd.

Goes without saying that I love the handling of my little green demon.
Thats awesome man. Like i've said in another post, i've taken my bone stock fez to the track. We went to oran park (south ciruit) and i managed to keep up with an S15 until the main straight. Also beat an MX-5.

The two Type R's on semi-slicks are another matter....they kicked my ***!!!
nnng_oozie is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post