Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club

ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club The one and only place for the ORSM Ford Cruise Car Club members Forums

Old 23-09-2005, 04:18 PM   #1
XRchic
Hello

Default SA ORSM Club

Hi everyone

We are looking to really try and start the ORSM SA Branch over here, and I thought since Eamon and I are having our housewarming bash next Saturday (1st October) that anyone who is interested in joining the club (or helping us start it) could venture along!

Anyway, if anyone is interested, please feel free to come along.

Saturday 1st October
4pm till late

5 Mitton Court
Mt Barker SA

BBQ food provided, just bring your own grog and a chair. If you want something more than standard BBQ stuff, then feel free to bring something more extravagant!

PM either Cobra or XRchic if interested! There is also a thread in the Bar.

Cheers

Jac and Eamon

: Cobra :
XRchic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2005, 02:19 AM   #2
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi Guys,
Yes will make an effort to come along and chat regarding the club sounds great, Is any one going out to the drags during the day ( before the BBQ ) looks to be a top day of full on fuel.
Pete
Quote:
Premier Australian drag racing returns to Adelaide International Raceway (AIR) on Saturday October 1 when the first ever Drag Racing for Charity event gets underway.
Quote:
an exciting day of Group 2, 3 & 4 drag racing along with special high powered guests coming along to thrill the Drag Racing for Charity spectators, headed by Top Doorslammer star driver Brett Stevens.
DOC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-09-2005, 08:58 PM   #3
XRchic
Hello

Hi Pete

Yeah, we might have gone any other weekend to AIR but we will be getting everything ready for what seems to be turning into a monster BBQ/party! So we wont make it there, which is a shame.

Be good to see you at our place though!

See you on the weekend!

Jac

PS Have some fun at AIR for us! Hope you have a great time!

: Cobra :
XRchic is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-10-2005, 07:59 PM   #4
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRchic
Hi Pete

Yeah, we might have gone any other weekend to AIR but we will be getting everything ready for what seems to be turning into a monster BBQ/party! So we wont make it there, which is a shame.
Be good to see you at our place though!
See you on the weekend!
Jac
PS Have some fun at AIR for us! Hope you have a great time!
Hi Guys,
Its around 6 and i have just risen from a overdue and needed kip, I might still pop up and say hi later tonight if not, sorry for not getting up to say hi to everyone and will catch up soon.

You can put me down as a club member for thr ORSM FCCSA no problems.

Cheers
Pete
Old 02-10-2005, 09:01 PM   #5
X ORSMXR
missing the panther

so guys how did it go
Old 02-10-2005, 09:21 PM   #6
DOC
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ORSMXR
so guys how did it go
Hi Chris, i did not end up getting out there but my $ are ready for a membership and will be joining the club.

will try and touch base with Jac in the next week or so and get it sorted.

Cheers
Pete
Old 06-10-2005, 12:30 PM   #7
dale hancock
gold au2

hey how are you. i am interested in joining this club. if you could let me know more details that would be awesome. cheers
dale hancock is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post