Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 20-05-2018, 09:47 PM   #1
Vortex-98

Default Little spanner shows up on my dash today

O k today I noticed a little spanner lit up on my flashlights,,,isn't that for a service reminder or something ,so I need to change the oil an grab an anti drain back oil filter...how do I reset that symbol after have changed it to Penrite hpr30
Old 20-05-2018, 10:17 PM   #2
GO FURTHER
Donating Member3

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Fitting New Iridium Plugs & the state of the old ones - (Photo Essay) 
Default Re: Little spanner shows up on my dash today

- Press and hold Odometer Reset while ignition is off.
- Turn Ignition to on.
- Hold Odometer Reset in until you hear a Beep or the wrench disappears.
GO FURTHER is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 20-05-2018, 10:26 PM   #3
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO FURTHER View Post
Hold Odometer Reset in until you hear a Beep or the wrench disappears.
I never knew that you were a 'murrican!
Old 22-05-2018, 02:53 PM   #4
Vortex-98

Thanks man much appreciated ..I have this other light on as well that's giving me the ****s..it's the low coolant sensor ,one day last week it came on an stayed on...I at first refilled it an let car warm up ,cleaned the sensor plug...now instead of constantly being on its started flashing...I took the rad refil tank out,emptied it an flushed with water, sensor still no good i couldn't get the black plug out to check it.....How does that black internal sensor plug come out of refill tank..mine was stuck