Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 31-12-2023, 05:13 PM   #1
None-ya

Default Username changed ?

Would there be a reason why a old account has changed username. POS94ED has been changed to No-one-special, yeah it's my old account I'm bad with passwords. I also can't find ED-dreamer anymore.
None-ya is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-01-2024, 10:51 AM   #2
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 
Default Re: Username changed ?

Now that we've moved it into the right area, let's have a look.
No one special (it doesn't have hyphens) has no notes as to why it was changed but if that's your old account then I'll merge it with this one.
Looks like ED-Dreamer account was purged in one of our clean ups of inactive users.

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 01-01-2024, 11:33 PM   #3
None-ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellw View Post
Now that we've moved it into the right area, let's have a look.
No one special (it doesn't have hyphens) has no notes as to why it was changed but if that's your old account then I'll merge it with this one.
Looks like ED-Dreamer account was purged in one of our clean ups of inactive users.
Sorry wasn't sure where to post it. Just kinda had a minor panic attack
POS94ED was my first account but lost/forgot the password. . No one special was my youtube account and it's got me **** why it's changed
Old 02-01-2024, 08:02 AM   #4
None-ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by None-ya View Post
Sorry wasn't sure where to post it. Just kinda had a minor panic attack
POS94ED was my first account but lost/forgot the password. . No one special was my youtube account and it's got me **** why it's changed
From what I started hearing **** ASIS. Wrong POS ya stupid ****s. POS91VNMAN had a crack in the exhaust manifold
Old 02-01-2024, 11:18 AM   #5
None-ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by None-ya View Post
From what I started hearing **** ASIS. Wrong POS ya stupid ****s. POS91VNMAN had a crack in the exhaust manifold
Sorry about swearing. Since heard more. It's to do with the cd player also known as a head unit. The earth, constant (?) Red wire and 3 different speaker wires were all soldered together. Yeah it wasn't fried still worked.