Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 11-04-2010, 04:04 PM   #1
shroomies49

Default 3k Service

So my car goes in for its 3k service on the 19th. Is there anything i should get them to check, apart from getting a locking wheel nut on my wheels that Danny pointed out that i don't have from when he stalked me down last week..

Cheers
Tenille

shroomies49 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2010, 04:17 PM   #2
GoesLikeAZetec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

hasnt it just got a brand new engine? haha

before our 3k service i just made sure i'd tested all the buttons/aircon/cruise/usb/voice control etc to make sure they worked...

asked them to adjust the brakes a little, ours has pretty ordinary air con.. but be prepared for the fob off.. if they took that long to fix ur engine... i cant imagine them being able to fix anything else for you...
GoesLikeAZetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2010, 06:41 PM   #3
dannyhilton
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroomies49
Danny pointed out that i don't have from when he stalked me down last week.
What can I say, when it comes to stalking and hunting down Fiesta owners, I take the cake, which is rather ironical, as I take the cake most the time?!

I have noticed all the Fiestas at the local bogan Ford dealership don't have locking wheel nuts either? Definitely ask, I have them. Also check the wheel arches, see if any of the plastic plugs are missing, and check for scratches and dints (like under the front bar) before you drop it off, even take pictures, in the past dealers have been more than happy to scratch my front bar but have no responsibility for it when I confront them. Good luck!
Old 12-04-2010, 09:15 AM   #4
JClarke
Deaf Driver

plus the service will be very short. Mine was 30 minutes