Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 20-11-2010, 10:32 PM   #61
bungarra

I bet the public servant is probably the same bloke who will go to Bali and haggle with a driver who isn't a licensed taxi over 2 dollars to get back to his hotel after a bender in a cheap bar drinking cheap Bintangs and eating cheap satay!!!!
bungarra is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-11-2010, 10:46 PM   #62
bigsta
Making superman jealous

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Have you guys been to the beach lately??

There are about 100 things you are not allowed to do rangers at bondi beach are booking ppl for taking photos and playing ball games..

You are spose to apply for a $300 permit if you want to take a photo

2006 SY Territory Ghia AWD in ego with roof mount DVD, tints, 7 seats, iPod input

2005 Crewman Cross 8 with 350 cubic inches, AWD, black on black rims on black leather, tints and polished racks
NEW TOY Bayliner 185, inboard 3L 4 cylinder pushing us along at 50MPH whenever i get a chance

I love Aussie cars and are gonna really miss them soon.......
bigsta is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 20-11-2010, 10:54 PM   #63
fmc351
let it burn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsta
Have you guys been to the beach lately??

There are about 100 things you are not allowed to do rangers at bondi beach are booking ppl for taking photos and playing ball games..

You are spose to apply for a $300 permit if you want to take a photo
Im guessing because I havent heard anything about it. But Id suggest too many perverts taking photos of kids might play a role in the photos. Same reason you cant take a mobile with cam into change rooms.

With the ball games, is that just between the flags?
fmc351 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2010, 02:29 AM   #64
disco

LOL!

Warning letter for doing a mates wedding?? Hahaha...seriously, if you receive one of those warning letters, you should just use it as toilet paper and then return it to sender! Hopefully they'll see the funny side as much as you did.....
disco is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-11-2010, 11:16 AM   #65
Ben73
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Dazz
I don’t know about other states, but in WA these tough laws are a sop to the stupid messed up taxi industry.
SO your saying everyone should hire a taxi as a wedding vehicle? What's the point I'd just drive myself instead.
I don't see how hiring cars for weddings has much to do with the taxi industry.

Unless hire cars are counted in the taxi industry?
Ben73 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post