Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > F6 Owners Club of Australia

Old 08-02-2010, 05:24 PM   #61
FORCED F6
VIC The Place to Boost

Spoke to Frank about this the other day, and after having received my card the other day in the mail, he is more than happy to make one of these cards for each F6 owner. Its free of charge and the benefits of this card is to get very good dicount prices on products that you purchase only thru repco. Best part about it is, it looks good & free
Will let Frank write up about it and take it from there...

Old 10-02-2010, 01:41 PM   #62
RAMD67

Was a good day with a nice cruise down the beach. We pulled a few looks along the way which was deserved cause all the cars looked great!

Was also good to meet you all (good bunch of people from the 9 cars that rolled up) and I will be on the next F6 cruise for sure.

We also had a few good ideas thrown around between us all at the stops so OZ will know whats up when he organises the next one.

Cheers
Paul
Old 10-02-2010, 02:51 PM   #63
FORCED F6
VIC The Place to Boost

yeh good stuff Pauly, best part about it was that everyone was easy going and although this whole cruise with where we were going wasn't exactly planned accordingly, it all went well with everyone suggesting something and everyone was cool about, so it really worked out...
Old 10-02-2010, 11:18 PM   #64
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Well it's good to see I was missed Oz : glad it all went well.

I finally got back today but i'm off again tomorrow, while taking time off my drivers done his back LOL so a few mores days for me in the hot seat. Well it only means more money to throw at my lil baby, I rekn some BBS wheels are lookin good hmmmmm.

Anyway, I'm more than happy to hand over the events/cruises co-ordinator/organizer reigns to yourself Oz, I'd certinly at the very least like more input from members on what we do and where we go.

I hope to see you guys at AFD Geelong in a couple of weeks, those that won't be in with any other clubs can possibly get in with the AFF guys, the site sounds like it's pretty big so there may be room for a few more cars. I know I forgot to pre admit my car/s, but I'll head over and should find some room, I'm hoping to have the Capri rego'd for the event so could have both the F6 and the Capri, the F6 should have a bit of a surprise too.

This could be a good first show event, I'll look into getting some banners done up so that we can get some more interest from the general show going public that might not yet know about the club.

Also good to see no one had any trouble wid da lorrrrrr ..........Oz LOL

p.s. Oz, with regard to the cards it's F6 Owners Club
XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-02-2010, 04:36 PM   #65
fox270
The Fox

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Organising and running the AFF team at the Nulon national events. 

Wow guys great pics wish I was there.
I might have to make the trek down your way soon.

Rapid means fast..
F6

Oztek Performance
fox270 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-02-2010, 11:34 AM   #66
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Ok back in Melbourne/Geelong now, hey are there any more pics guys??
Old 17-02-2010, 01:39 PM   #67
FORCED F6
VIC The Place to Boost

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox270
Wow guys great pics wish I was there.
I might have to make the trek down your way soon.
Maybe you could head down for the Heathcote Day on May the 8th (I think it was)...??? Otherwise should be good...

Quote:
XRQTR Ok back in Melbourne/Geelong now, hey are there any more pics guys??
There is a lot more but in the other T forums. I was hoping for him to throw a few photos on here as well...
Old 18-02-2010, 10:18 AM   #68
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Maybe just copy them over if he's ok with that Oz.
Old 18-02-2010, 10:23 AM   #69
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

There we go... Needed to brighten up this thread a little with some colour!

Starting off at Epping

On the way

Top of Arthurs Seat

The view from the top

On the way back down

View on the way back down

arm79 is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-02-2010, 12:22 PM   #70
fox270
The Fox

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Organising and running the AFF team at the Nulon national events. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFORCD
Maybe you could head down for the Heathcote Day on May the 8th (I think it was)...??? Otherwise should be good...

There is a lot more but in the other T forums. I was hoping for him to throw a few photos on here as well...

That sounds like a good idea.
I'll put in the calender for now.

Rapid means fast..
F6

Oztek Performance
fox270 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post