Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Race Brakes Sydney

Race Brakes Sydney Street and race performance pad / rotor combinations as well as brake upgrades and Exedy clutch kits. Website Link

Old 11-12-2009, 12:39 PM   #1
STROPP
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default brembo pads

Hi Matt, I am chasing a set of pads for the 6 pot and a set for 4 pot rears, can you tell me price and brands please, would prefer something that works and as little dust as possible ( realise that it is hard to get that combo).posted to perth
thanks Stropp

Old 11-12-2009, 04:44 PM   #2
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by STROPP
Hi Matt, I am chasing a set of pads for the 6 pot and a set for 4 pot rears, can you tell me price and brands please, would prefer something that works and as little dust as possible ( realize that it is hard to get that combo).posted to perth
thanks Stropp
Always hard to get for this application on the 6 piston caliper and the endless pads i mention here i have not sold before but they say they are what you want.Endless pads for $500 but no rear ones sorry but for the rear you can't go past the Hawk ceramic rear pad at $198 which we sell all the time for low dust and noise.Other front pads are available for $440 to $460 and although they are great pads they have more dust than the endless.
We also have some new Project Mu pads that are priced well and have just been released for this application at $315 front and $275 rear and the listing in the profile is for low dust and squeal which is great.
Freight is $24 thankyou

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2010, 06:49 PM   #3
STROPP
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi Matt,
can you send me your fax no if you have one so I can trace the pads and fax the outline to ensure I get the right ones as I think they are BA brembos as they have the stainless retainer clip on the them to retain the pins in position. thanks Stropp
Old 05-02-2010, 10:26 AM   #4
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney

Quote:
Originally Posted by STROPP
Hi Matt,
can you send me your fax no if you have one so I can trace the pads and fax the outline to ensure I get the right ones as I think they are BA brembos as they have the stainless retainer clip on the them to retain the pins in position. thanks Stropp
Fax number is 02 9604 0708
Ford brembo calipers in 6 piston front and 4 piston rear have only one shape if that clears things up for you.

Street to track is what we expertise in

Phone 02 9609 1101

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-02-2010, 12:41 PM   #5
STROPP
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Once again Matt has been more than helpfull and I have the pads on the way at a good price and prompt service. Thanks again Matt