Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > AU Falcon.com.au

Old 08-03-2016, 04:34 PM   #1
naughts
Hmmmmm Mulberry....

Default AU fuel pump problems

Howdy
Got a AU ute and the fuel pump is not running. Relay is switching on but pump not running. Can hot wire the pump, so i know its ok.

Has anyone got a wiring diagram of the fuel pump circuit they than post or send me. Have looked online here, but it is barely readable, and i cannot print it off.
Thank
naughts is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-03-2016, 12:20 AM   #2
Silver'
T-Series Club Member Vic

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Excellent write ups on AU technical issues. 

Have you tested that the relay is working, or are you hearing it click and assuming that means it's ok?

Try swapping the relay with another as a test if you haven't already.

Good luck with it!
TE2 #116
Build/Maintenance thread here.
www.fte.ford.com.au lives! 2001 2002
Add a T-series to the Registry HERE
Silver' is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 27-11-2018, 06:18 AM   #3
manaaki04
Starter Motor

Default Re: AU fuel pump problems

I've got the same problem I know the pump is fine but have no power from the body back to the pump

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
manaaki04 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post