Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Maryborough Ford Car Club > Events & Meets

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-06-2011, 10:38 PM   #1
dave351cid
playing in my big shed

Default miriam vale motor show

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

g`day guys , i posted this in the qld events section but i thought i`d put it here too incase some of you were interested in coming up to the `vale....

thought i would post up a flyer for a car show that i have been helping the local School P&C organise.
it will be the first motor show to be held in our small town and will take place on the school sports fields next to the Bruce Highway. all proceeds will go towards the school.

Miriam Vale is in central qld about 70km south of Gladstone and 120km north of Bundaberg. we are right on the Bruce Highway at the turn off to 1770/ Agnes Waters.

show will be open to anything with wheels and/or engine.

front of flyer

back of flyer

entry form

`04 BA XR6 Turbo sedan. Blueprint. auto, Leather trim.
`03 BA XLS ute . Acid Rush, factory lpg, auto,
`48 TEA20 Grey Ferguson,
`62 Willys 6-230 , 4x4 light truck
`04 Yamaha TTR 250
dave351cid is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post