Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Fiesta, Festiva and Ka

Old 16-06-2010, 12:41 AM   #31
GoesLikeAZetec
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by trento
To be honest... we did put the 18's on... i had a cargasm!!! looked uber sexy :P although i would have had to run 20 profile tyres... and considering the roads around home i'd be replacing a wheel every week... especially after that damn tornado ripped up the main street :(

so 18's did fit ok? did they tell you what tyres you'd need to use? ie 205/30 or 205/35's etc?
GoesLikeAZetec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-06-2010, 08:40 AM   #32
trento
Audiophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoesLikeAZetec
so 18's did fit ok? did they tell you what tyres you'd need to use? ie 205/30 or 205/35's etc?
No not really, we could have gone with them but it would have meant teething issues with rubbing the guards and suspension issues, but they were 18x8.5 so if you could find a narrow 18 it might work. the tyre on them was a 225/30/18.

ZOOM ZOOM: 2009 Mazda 3 MPS (2nd gen) 256bhp through the front wheels... hello torque steer!!!
trento is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-06-2010, 07:21 PM   #33
trento
Audiophile

Took a few more photos of the fez today... hoping to get a nice sunny day this weekend so I can take some in the sun at the beach.. TOPGEAR style!!!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/47314240@N02/

ZOOM ZOOM: 2009 Mazda 3 MPS (2nd gen) 256bhp through the front wheels... hello torque steer!!!
trento is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post