Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club

Old 04-07-2007, 07:54 PM   #31
Texas
The Beast

Yep still will be on. it does not stop the shoppers.so it want stop the fords except the soft tops like the cobra of harrys. We will be under cover at the bbq. Also the club will have its 3x3 meter marque up.
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2007, 08:56 PM   #32
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

I have 1/2 a km of DIRT roadworks I have to travel over to get to Port.....GGGGRRRRRRR....not happy if it rains and turns to slop....
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2007, 10:48 PM   #33
xrsix40

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerjoolz
I have 1/2 a km of DIRT roadworks I have to travel over to get to Port.....GGGGRRRRRRR....not happy if it rains and turns to slop....

You could put your car through the Lazer wash at Port if it gets dirty
xrsix40 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-07-2007, 11:03 PM   #34
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrsix40
You could put your car through the Lazer wash at Port if it gets dirty
It's all clean and polished ready for saturday,it's packed away waiting to go,I'm walking every where for the next 2 days just to keep it clean....lol....
Old 05-07-2007, 07:16 PM   #35
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

and now it has started to rain here...ggggggrrrrrrrr
Old 05-07-2007, 10:39 PM   #36
nj351
Ultra White

whoo hoo the xy will be there not running the best but present to say the least im working will duck out of work for 10 mins for a geezs
Old 05-07-2007, 10:54 PM   #37
MY TY

Hi all, not sure if I can make it to the show 'n shine yet - but I'll really try
MY TY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-07-2007, 09:55 PM   #38
MY TY

Washed my baby and it was looking so nice, then my 15 year old son missed the last bus home from Port this afternoon, needless to say, the car was looking pretty grotty when I got back from picking him up! Kids! who'd have 'em! Just finished tidying it up and I look forward to seeing you all there tomorrow, regards - Trisha. P.S. Has someone ordered a fine day for us? it had better be fine..grumble..grumble..grumble,lol
MY TY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-07-2007, 10:04 AM   #39
blufoon
f6 twins

Quote:
Originally Posted by xr8chickybabe
the Newcastle club will not be joining us at the show 'n' shine tomorrow, they only got two cars, :, :so they decided to pull out, _
this was not a club run and if you where told it was i am sorry but we had our run to zig zag. and we will try to fit in were we can but there is no need to be rude about it. if you can let us now early in the year we can put it on our calender and will do our best to get there thanks mick club president