Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Stingray Car Security

Stingray Car Security Supply and fitment of mobile phone kits, bluetooth kits, alarms and general auto accesories. Website Link

Old 07-07-2013, 05:55 PM   #61
FGFalconute13
Starter Motor

Default Re: FG1 and 2 ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Okay thanks mate ill get back to u once I find the colour code
FGFalconute13 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-07-2013, 03:45 PM   #62
phatba

how close is the colour match to the g6e liquid silver icc finish? in the pic it looks pretty spot on, but the you tube vid it looks a bit white....
phatba is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-08-2013, 05:58 PM   #63
FibonKylix
Starter Motor

Hiya!

Just found this post via google and I'd love to buy a 3 gauge one for my 2013 FG XR6T, gauges I am looking at getting are 52's I believe. If I could get a quote for that will be great. Thanks.
FibonKylix is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 25-08-2013, 08:05 PM   #64
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FibonKylix View Post
Hiya!

Just found this post via google and I'd love to buy a 3 gauge one for my 2013 FG XR6T, gauges I am looking at getting are 52's I believe. If I could get a quote for that will be great. Thanks.
Pm on its way

Sydney onsite.Front and rear sensors rear cameras for all cars..25 years experience.www.stingraycar.com.au

FG 1 2 and 3 gauge holder in stock now! https://stingraycar.com.au/shop/

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold. Now in octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors
Stav is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-08-2013, 08:39 PM   #65
FibonKylix
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stav View Post
Pm on its way
Hey I can't reply to PMs haha, just wanna make sure they will fit the 2013 model dash, if so send me through the details and ill send the money
FibonKylix is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-08-2013, 09:28 PM   #66
Stav
Smile

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always ready to help others over the years on AFF with advice and tips along the way 

Yes it will fit fg 1 and fg 2 2013 model

Sydney onsite.Front and rear sensors rear cameras for all cars..25 years experience.www.stingraycar.com.au

AU wagon 6 14.241@96.75 1/4 mile sold. Now in octane fg xr6 turbo!! 12.312 112.21 mph home tune f6 injectors
Old 25-08-2013, 09:29 PM   #67
Stav
Smile

email me at sales@stingraycar.com.au or find stingray car security on face book and you can message me from there

Old 23-02-2014, 07:09 PM   #68
lezpassword
Starter Motor

That looks good. My main issue with the other ones isn't the view obstruction or the other points you made that I wasn't aware of, it's that they look like a bogan after thought. They could have been made made so much better, like some of the GMH ones, anyhow yours looks great. I wanted to fit some Mooneyes gauges so looking good is important
lezpassword is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 11-04-2014, 09:14 AM   #69
Joebags
Starter Motor

I know this is a very old thread! But did anyone actually get around to making any of these? And if so does anyone have any available to purchase!! Thanks
Joebags is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-04-2014, 09:22 AM   #70
Joebags
Starter Motor

Sorry the link off google took me to the 3rd page of posts and I thought they were most recent! Will give you a ring to order thanks!!!
Joebags is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-06-2014, 07:05 PM   #71
Petes2258
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR4ZYGT422 View Post
G'day Stav.
Have an FG GT and want to add a single gauge.
Wondering can you do me one of these holders in piano black with holes
for the start button and build number badge on either side and a gauge in middle.
Cheers mate.
Leroy
image]image[/URL]
hi mate notice you wanted one of the gauge holders, I am trying to do the same thing as you, how did you get the build number badge out of the starter button holder, I can't seem to get mine out, feels like its going to break
cheers
Petes2258 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-07-2014, 05:28 AM   #72
Stav
Smile

These can be done black and a hole.My phone number is 0414445444 thanks

Old 28-06-2017, 06:32 PM   #73
Singularity
Starter Motor

Smile Re: FG1 and 2 ford new gauge and accessory holder mount by stingray

Are you still making these? I have a single din flip out radio and would love one of these mounts.
Singularity is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-07-2017, 01:59 PM   #74
Stav
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
Are you still making these? I have a single din flip out radio and would love one of these mounts.
Sure do..one of our biggest selllers

Old 19-10-2017, 05:46 PM   #75
Stav
Smile

Yes folks we make and sell many of these will be frequenting ford forums more as well