Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Maryborough Ford Car Club > Maryborough Ford Car Club - General Discussions

Old 10-08-2010, 03:03 PM   #1
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Good mechanics in Hervey Bay

Just asking on behalf of my parents who moved to Craignish just over a year ago. When they moved, they left their awesome mechanic (me) behind in Melbourne, so now they are trying to find a decent replacement.

My dad is having some problems with his NL Fairlane at the moment, and I'm pretty sure its got to do with timing.

So I was looking to you guys to suggest someone in the area (Hervey Bay / Maryborough / etc ) who is good with later model e-series falcons. Someone who knows how to pull the ECU codes and set the ignition timing properly.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-08-2010, 03:10 PM   #2
The Wheel Deal

Speak to Ian Leslie at Complete Auto Repairs in Urangan. One of the best in Hervey Bay, PH: 07 4125 4099.

FordForums Discount Coupon Code: 4rd4rum
The Wheel Deal is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-08-2010, 03:23 PM   #3
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Easy. Not far from Dad's work and just down the road from the squash courts.

I'll pass the info on. Thanks.
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post