Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Falcon GT Club of Geelong

Old 10-08-2012, 06:43 PM   #1
MADMAX69GT
need help to finish my xw

Default help please

hello would you know anyone that could help and donate some parts to help me get my xwgtho lookalike back on the road please ive been trying for 23 years now and need to be driving it again i,m 47 now and just can not seem to get it back on the road and really need help it would mean the world to me i live in alice springs and you can contact me here or on my mobile on 0487269175 there has to be some people still out there that care and still help people it seems that people now days here in Australia dont want to help anymore please help me thank you very much Andrew.

MADMAX69GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-08-2012, 08:42 PM   #2
smciner1
Detroit Locker Equiped TM

Default Re: help please

Do you have a list of what Parts you are after? Have you tried putting an ad in a GT Club Newsletter?

best of luck with the build Mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRJUCY
Simple give the car a rev & have a listen a Windsor makes a sort of wheezy drone similar to an angry Hugh Grant when a Clevo will sound like Satan has woke up with a hangover & realized he is out of coffee & cigarettes
Falcon GT Club of Geelong.
http://www.facebook.com/FalconGTClubGeelong
smciner1 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-08-2012, 06:27 PM   #3
MADMAX69GT
need help to finish my xw

Default Re: help please

hello peoples well i really do need help to finish my xw and need steering box wiring loom upper and lower control arms left and right and a complete nine inch diff is there any kind people left in australia that could help and donate these parts thats all i need to get it back on the road i do need to finish the interior but that can be done later i just would love to get it back on the road so i can drive a car that should be driven you can contact me on my mobile 0487269175 or email me at madmaxdrivingmissdaisy@dodo.com.au please show me there is still people out there that have parts that they wont be using and are kind enough to want to someones dream come true please thank you Andrew.
MADMAX69GT is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post