Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 13-06-2005, 11:05 PM   #1
GlennBA
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Just an idea.. business cards

I was just wondering if someone could do up some business cards for the forum that we could print out and cut up and give out to anyone who's interested. Is that an ok idea? Maybe with the header done into it. I'm not good with this type of stuff.
GlennBA is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2005, 11:08 PM   #2
MrQuan
Social Disaster

www.fordforums.com.au is an easy enough address the remember, no?

3.73 LSD | Darkest legal tint | tinted back lights | Sprayed Dash | Custom Trims
Sound System:
Fusion front splits, rear 3-ways, and 2 x 12" subs with ctrl, 3 x Fusion amps | Clarion HU | 1F Cap | 60GB Zen Xtra | 800W RMS output!
MrQuan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-06-2005, 11:20 PM   #3
b2tf
not here much anymore

Yeah it is a good idea but just have to be very careful about how they're used. Dont go putting them on windscreens etc as it's actually illegal, and not to mention it ****es me off to boot when people leave their stuff on my car (mainly cos i know theyve been around it and touched it) so I wont do it to other people.
Old 13-06-2005, 11:31 PM   #4
MrQuan
Social Disaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by back2thefutura
Yeah it is a good idea but just have to be very careful about how they're used. Dont go putting them on windscreens etc as it's actually illegal, and not to mention it ****es me off to boot when people leave their stuff on my car (mainly cos i know theyve been around it and touched it) so I wont do it to other people.
Well... only do it to Commodores :P

3.73 LSD | Darkest legal tint | tinted back lights | Sprayed Dash | Custom Trims
Sound System:
Fusion front splits, rear 3-ways, and 2 x 12" subs with ctrl, 3 x Fusion amps | Clarion HU | 1F Cap | 60GB Zen Xtra | 800W RMS output!
MrQuan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-06-2005, 12:10 AM   #5
M14A-Mclaren
Foo Fighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrQuan
Well... only do it to Commodores :P
Then we get more Commodore drivers on here! :
M14A-Mclaren is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-06-2005, 04:41 PM   #6
deesun
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I floated this idea a while back and think it's a great idea too. I don't think anyone would be putting them anywhere they would do damage and I would think the legality thing was really bought in to stop people puting flyers on your windscreen because they flew off and created a mess. A buisiness card also isn't anywhere near as big and wouldn't cover the windscreen. An effective way of getting our message out there and targeting the right people.
Old 14-06-2005, 04:50 PM   #7
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

There are a couple of templates and layout ideas we are plaing around with at the moment going from Deesun's idea.

Will post more details as it comes to light
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post