Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 22-04-2012, 09:13 PM   #1
mrjg66
Starter Motor

Default Massive thanks to Bluepower

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to take the time to say a huge thank you for the work you did on my Typhoon just before Easter. I know how busy we all get leading up to those times, so it meant a lot fitting me in and getting the car ready for Easternats.

So you know, I had a ton of fun, the car did great, didn't break, spun well into 3rd, and amazed me how well it is tuned. There was only a few full on drag cars which could keep up down the straight. I didn't think 361rwkw would be so useable, safe and predictable, it's already turned a few faces white.

Obviously your reputation is well deserved and I'm glad I brought the car to you...and the bug has bitten so I'll call tomorrow to organise some more work in order to hit the strip ASAP!

Thanks again,
Duncan and Megan

Old 22-04-2012, 10:00 PM   #2
Ghia8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Massive thanks to Bluepower

Thats great mate! How much psi?
Old 23-04-2012, 03:16 PM   #3
Theo@BluePower
Bluepower
Donating Member1

Thanks guys ..
I am always glad to work on a turbo.. V8 get a bit much sometimes with all noise and no go..
03 9305 3000

Theo@BluePower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #4
mrjg66
Starter Motor

That was at a touch under 16 psi.