Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 18-05-2005, 07:19 PM   #1
NIGHTHAWK
starter motor

Post Nighthawk

I dont know how many of you guys are (north of the border) but if you are and in Brisbane, being a self employed locksmith maybe i can assist with some of theford models especially key cutting and locks up until the tibbe locks came out, however the guy who taught me has the machines to cut tibbe keys and also to reprogramn the chips cheaper than another locksmith would charge.Hey he is even from melbourne. And guys i am learning a lot reading about the different problems you have and the ways to solve them
NIGHTHAWK is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-05-2005, 09:14 PM   #2
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHTHAWK
I dont know how many of you guys are (north of the border) but if you are and in Brisbane, being a self employed locksmith maybe i can assist with some of theford models especially key cutting and locks up until the tibbe locks came out, however the guy who taught me has the machines to cut tibbe keys and also to reprogramn the chips cheaper than another locksmith would charge.Hey he is even from melbourne. And guys i am learning a lot reading about the different problems you have and the ways to solve them
Thats a good offer Nighthawk however dont be surprised if people dont take you up on the offer at the moment. I'm sure its all legit but I personally would not hand over my car keys to be copied by someone who is new and unknown on the forums.
Maybe once you've been around for a while, met a few of the Brisbane guys, done a few cruises etc you may get a bit of business.

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-05-2005, 02:41 PM   #3
NIGHTHAWK
starter motor

Thats ok! 21 years in the business,and i still dont have a CRIMINAL RECORD.
Old 23-05-2005, 02:44 PM   #4
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Hahaha

Some of the guys here havent been alive that long and do!

Hopefully be getting stuck in the car clubs up that way it will all be good
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-05-2005, 02:48 PM   #5
GreenMachine
Mopar/No Car

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Sensational write up about drum brakes. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIGHTHAWK
i still dont have a CRIMINAL RECORD.
Got a good lawyer then? :

'72 Plymouth Scamp
'80 Courier
'13 Kawasaki ZX14-R
'13 Berlina
'92 Suzuki DR650

If you don't fight - You lose
GreenMachine is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2005, 05:44 PM   #6
NIGHTHAWK
starter motor

Please do not confuse me with your good friend JOHN DAVID RITCHIE, I have been a locksmith for 21 years and dam proud of my reputation. I handle customers keys every day, I DO NOT NEED TO BE ACCUSED OF BEING A THIEF. My father worked for ford selling the old anglias and cortinas, I HAVE ALL WAYS liked FORDS and thought that being a member of the ford forums i could help in a way i know best.
Old 24-05-2005, 06:38 PM   #7
Casper
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
Contributing Member

I dont think anyone here would ever accuse you of being a theif without good evidence. If they have it, they should present it, otherwise I'll be giving you the benifit of the doubt and saying that you are here to support Fords, the forum and help out where you can.

Anyone disagree?

As for my first commments, I still stand by them. I would not hand over my keys to an "unknown", I doubt you would either.
Based on your posts of late I'm pretty sure that you will be a "known" member soon enough, then having a locksmith will be a VERY handy asset to all I'm sure.

Stick with it NIGHTHAWK, you seem to be a decent guy, just got to get past us car owners paranoia! :

Now in Euro-Trash. VW Coupe V6 4motion.
Casper is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-05-2005, 10:32 PM   #8
GreenMachine
Mopar/No Car

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Sensational write up about drum brakes. 

My comment was purely in jest. In fact, I need spares cut for both of my cars. I'll PM you.

'72 Plymouth Scamp
'80 Courier
'13 Kawasaki ZX14-R
'13 Berlina
'92 Suzuki DR650

If you don't fight - You lose
GreenMachine is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 25-05-2005, 10:20 AM   #9
NIGHTHAWK
starter motor

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMachine
My comment was purely in jest. In fact, I need spares cut for both of my cars. I'll PM you.
No offence taken. Just stating a fact.