Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > New and Classic Ford Association of Australia Inc

New and Classic Ford Association of Australia Inc A Queensland based club for all Ford models of all ages of Show “n” Shine standard.

Old 08-12-2009, 09:17 PM   #1
SNB05T
Dan Brown Photography

Default (nsw)Fords In The Park 28th March 2010

hey all,

this year the F.T.F car club of N.S.W. held the first Fords In The Park. With a few teething problems, change of venues and wet weather, we eventually had 80 fords and raised over $5000 for The Children's Hospital at Westmead.

We are back for 2010 and we're bigger and better.

When: Sunday 28th March 2010

Where:Darvall Park, Chatham Rd Dennistone

Time: Gates open setup from 7:30am show starts 9am, Presentation from 2pm.

Cost: $20 per car. Spectators gold coin donation.

For entry forms and info please vist our website at http://www.ftf.org.au/fordsinthepark2010/fipindex.html

We hope to see you at Fords In The Park

SNB05T is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-01-2010, 01:25 PM   #2
fox270
The Fox

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Organising and running the AFF team at the Nulon national events. 

Hope some of you guys can make it. looking forward to seeing some of your cars.

Rapid means fast..
F6

Oztek Performance
fox270 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2010, 08:58 AM   #3
chief
FTF Club Moderator

The Falcon – Tickford – FPV (FTF) Car Club of NSW will be holding its annual car show in March 2010. I would like to personally like to invite everyone from you here to come along and help raise money for the Westmead Children’s Hospital. In 2009 we donated over $5,000 to the hospital.

This car show is open for anything and everything with a Ford badge. There will be hot rods, muscle cars, American, European, daily drivers and some weird and wonderful Fords. As well as the Fords, there will be raffles, auctions, face painting, a jumping castle, plenty of trophies up for grabs, promo girls, trade stands and more.

The Children's Hospital at Westmead is the largest, highly respected paediatric centre in NSW, providing excellent care for children from NSW, Australia and across the Pacific Rim. Established in 1880, a stand alone public hospital and registered charity with 3,000 staff in 150 departments, The Children's Hospital at Westmead serves over 50,000 sick children and their families each year in a family-focused healing environment.

So bring the family and come out to have a fun day in the sun and look over some very fine vehicles.

Falcon Tickford FPV (FTF) Car Club of NSW

Fords in the Park 2010

I use and recommend Stingray Car Security.
http://www.stingraycar.com.au/
chief is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 19-01-2010, 09:21 PM   #4
The Force
Rebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox270
Hope some of you guys can make it. looking forward to seeing some of your cars.
I'll see what I can do, I might be able to get a few of us to travel down from Brisbane. As I'm originally from down south (Camden - Narellan) its always good to travel down to blues territory.

Proud Owner FPV Force 8 #85 EGO Boss 302
Founding Member New and Classic Ford Assoc #001
New and Classic Ford Association of Australia Inc
Proudly sponsored by:
"HOGS BREATH CAFÉ"
Proudly Supported by:
"QUEENSLAND POLICE CREDIT UNION"
The Force is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post