Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 31-07-2017, 07:36 AM   #91
Trevor 57
is now there

Default Re: Australian woman shot dead by cop

Maybe if some people think America's guns laws are so great they should go over there and live

I post frequently on an un-moderated American forum, and if you think it is all bang and glory over there you are sadly mistaken
Old 31-07-2017, 10:36 AM   #92
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lever T View Post
Maybe if some people think America's guns laws are so great they should go over there and live
I've never been in trouble with the law but had to hand-in 3 firearms in the by-back all because of some worthless **** stain - who mind you obtained a gun that had already been banned in my state.

And since then check out at all the Underbelly killings.

Don't blame guns. Have a look at the trash that recently ran-over 500 people in France with a Truck.

And more people have died on America's roads than all the fatalities in all their wars combined, so under the current logic lets ban vehicles too.
This user likes this post:
Old 31-07-2017, 11:04 AM   #93
Trevor 57
is now there

I am not anti-gun at all, however I don't think we need fully automatic weapons, assault weapons and every man and his dog carrying hand guns.

It is a known FACT that easy access to guns contributes to murders, not just criminals, but domestic violence, retaliation crime etc - or is that just bull-****?

No matter how good guns laws are criminals will always get access to them

If the current laws were in would Bryant been able to commit the crime?
Old 31-07-2017, 11:38 AM   #94
CoupeKing
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lever T View Post
If the current laws were in would Bryant been able to commit the crime?
I'm not familiar with Tasmania's current firearm regulations, but say he couldn't get a weapon and ammunition legally or on the black market, there are many other weapons that have been used that people don't scream to be banned, they just seem to always blame the gun. So take away all the guns then no more mass/murders is their mindset.
This user likes this post:
Old 31-07-2017, 12:07 PM   #95
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

And now......................back on topic please.
Closed Thread