Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 20-04-2011, 10:27 AM   #1
x_RYD_x

Default Calder park off street drag meet Easter Saturday

weather at this stage is looking good for saturday calder drags, anyone else heading out im going to run my FG for the first time since doing all the mods.

x_RYD_x is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-04-2011, 12:13 PM   #2
bartsau
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Calder park off street drag meet Easter Saturday

Yeah I will be heading down there again for a laugh. Also, will be watching my mechanic run his PROFC holden with a turbo red motor. He has done a 9.88 but is hoping to go quicker again.

AU I Forte Sedan - No longer
Toy Car Build
bartsau is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 22-04-2011, 12:38 PM   #3
ratter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Shares his in-depth tuning knowledge with the forum, very helpful. Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his indepth tutorial on adding borders to photographs 

Pauls FC is a beast

Authorised Streetfighter, Pcmtec , SCT & HP Tuners Tuning Agent,
ratter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-04-2011, 01:51 AM   #4
bartsau
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ratter
Pauls FC is a beast

Sure is a beast Mick and to top it off he got a PB of 9.712?? I think it was that. And I also dropped the wagon into the 14's with a 14.936!!!

Toy Car Build
Old 24-04-2011, 11:31 AM   #5
ratter
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Shares his in-depth tuning knowledge with the forum, very helpful. Contributor: For members who make a contribution worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For his indepth tutorial on adding borders to photographs 

well done mate

Did Paul get any full, no problem runs?

Authorised Streetfighter, Pcmtec , SCT & HP Tuners Tuning Agent,
ratter is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-04-2011, 01:23 PM   #6
bartsau
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I only saw his first 2. First one was not a good one but second one was and I'm pretty sure it was 9.712. Was definately quicker than the 9.88 he got a while ago. Didn't catch any of his times after that though.

Toy Car Build
Old 15-05-2011, 10:22 PM   #7
Joedec

when are the drags on again?
Joedec is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post