Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 10-11-2022, 08:20 PM   #3541
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Default Re: New to cycling

First ride today. Its not been set up exactly how i want (i did change the angle of the shifters/levers) but need a couple of other changes like shock pressures/rebound and sag settings. And tyre pressures.
It has 3 different motor modes Eco/Trail/Boost and of course off.
It just makes a mockery of climbs, but you still have to put it, if you dont it stops. Its assisted pedalling.
The weight is a thing but after today im not as worried as i was.
- Twin 2.5" Stainless Exhaust
- Antz Turboside Intake
- CCForged Phatlux wheels
DJM83 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
7 users like this post:
Old 25-11-2022, 08:55 AM   #3542
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

More ebike spam
2 weeks into having an ebike.
Ive done more kms in this period than i would in 2 months on my analogue bike.
Ive started to put it into some steeper technical descents now as i wanted to see how it rode first.
The extra weight makes it super planted and it just rails corners (im only 78kg) so light in the scheme of things so it helps me out.
Not sent it off any big jumps yet and to be honest, the older i get the less inclined iam to do so
Headed out before work this morning
21km
435m Climbing
600 calories (not counting those)
Average speed 22kmh
57 mins.
- Antz Turboside Intake
3 users like this post:
Old 07-12-2022, 09:20 AM   #3543
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quiet in here, should change the thread title to DJM83's ebike ramblings
So ive had this thing nearly a month.
Worked out the other day that i can hook the bike up to my watch (Garmin Fenix Solar) as a sensor, bike has a cadence sensor which now registers on my watch.
It also now tells me on the Garmin app, battery capacity remaining/assistance mode i was using and how much assistance the bike is providing.

Ive done 350kms since the 10th November.
I continue to have egg on my face after slagging off these things, the possibilities are endless.
For the first few rides i left it in eco mode as im comfortable with the assistance leve.
Last ride it was in Trail mode for the most part, its super handy on those big/pinch climbs.
Ive explored a heap of new trails where i ride locally.
- Antz Turboside Intake
This user likes this post:
Old 07-12-2022, 10:01 AM   #3544
prydey
Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJM83 View Post
Quiet in here.
Haven't ridden since Feb. Back injury. Had surgery mid July. L5 S1 microdiscectomy.

It's been a long road back. I can now walk without getting sore. I started back on the trainer about 2 months ago, just light spinning for up to 20mins. Just recently I've started to do a couple of work outs at reduced FTP. Hoping to do some easy outdoor rides in the coming weeks. Need to rebuild back and core strength.

To say I miss riding is an understatement.

As for ebikes, they are very popular in the off road community. Only seems to be stigma attached to using them on road.
Old 07-12-2022, 10:19 AM   #3545
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by prydey View Post
Haven't ridden since Feb. Back injury. Had surgery mid July. L5 S1 microdiscectomy.

It's been a long road back. I can now walk without getting sore. I started back on the trainer about 2 months ago, just light spinning for up to 20mins. Just recently I've started to do a couple of work outs at reduced FTP. Hoping to do some easy outdoor rides in the coming weeks. Need to rebuild back and core strength.

To say I miss riding is an understatement.

As for ebikes, they are very popular in the off road community. Only seems to be stigma attached to using them on road.
Bugger Rob.
Hopefully the recovery continues well and you are back out on the bike as soon as possible.

I agree, re ebikes on the road, i dont see the point. But also im not a road rider so im probably not qualified to comment too much.
But off road ebikes have some stigma too dont worry, ive come up against it already. Water off a ducks back really. Happy to admit im wrong about them.
My next 'problem' is the gravity enduro i raced here in town this year is on again in May next year, they do have an ebike class so it'll be which one i enter. I could also possibly do some of the other rounds aswell maybe.
- Antz Turboside Intake
Old 07-12-2022, 10:31 AM   #3546
prydey
Rob

I've got a few mates that now have off road ebikes. They're all super fit (3 peaks in just over 9hours), so don't actually 'need' the battery but they still rave about them being a lot of fun.

Most of my riding in 20 and 21 was commuting to work. 20 - 30km each way, depending on which way I went. With the increase in the price of diesel I'm really noticing the extra hit to the pocket having to drive to work. I contemplated getting an e bike for commuting, given my situation, but then couldn't justify the cost. Very tempting though.
Old 07-12-2022, 06:26 PM   #3547
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

I havent ridden for over 2 years. Lost a fair bit of interest and had other plaguing family issues which had consumed all my energy.

This in turn has made me put on some weight with the stress and anxiety.

That said, I joined a gym about 4 months back and have made consistent efforts to attend at least 2 times a week plus a fortnightly personal assistant appointment for regular technique checks and tweaks of my program. This has allowed me to build a lot of my strength back, has allowed me to put my frustrations in to lifting weight and I am slowly losing weight again, albeit in lieu of muscle.

I will get back into riding again one day but I plan on getting an MTB e-bike setup to maybe do more off road trails and have more fun with it safely. Road riding was my thing but I have found the frustrations of drivers on the roads can equate to a lot more hazards than MTB riding.

2022 Mazda CX5 GTSP Turbo

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Highlander

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2021 Subaru Outback Sport
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 AU2 75th Anniversary Futura
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1984 Datsun Bluebird Wagon
1975 Honda Civic
blueoval is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-12-2022, 06:21 PM   #3548
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueoval View Post
I havent ridden for over 2 years. Lost a fair bit of interest and had other plaguing family issues which had consumed all my energy.

This in turn has made me put on some weight with the stress and anxiety.

That said, I joined a gym about 4 months back and have made consistent efforts to attend at least 2 times a week plus a fortnightly personal assistant appointment for regular technique checks and tweaks of my program. This has allowed me to build a lot of my strength back, has allowed me to put my frustrations in to lifting weight and I am slowly losing weight again, albeit in lieu of muscle.

I will get back into riding again one day but I plan on getting an MTB e-bike setup to maybe do more off road trails and have more fun with it safely. Road riding was my thing but I have found the frustrations of drivers on the roads can equate to a lot more hazards than MTB riding.
I hate riding on the road, not to mention road bikes dont do anything for me but i appreciate them none the less.
I dont ride to get fit, i ride for enjoyment really.
My e bike has just added to the enjoyment, im not getting any younger (40 next year) but this bike has opened up all kinds of options.
Yesty i rode 30kms
I had a family xmas thing last night, few beers not nothing over the top.
Woke up this morning, went out and did another 28 or so.
I love throwing myself down the steep trails, but i also now love challenging myself with climbing and seeing what i can get the bike up now.
- Antz Turboside Intake
Old 21-12-2022, 12:10 PM   #3549
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
I hate riding on the road, not to mention road bikes dont do anything for me but i appreciate them none the less.
My e bike has just added to the enjoyment, im not getting any younger (40 next year) but this bike has opened up all kinds of options.
Yesty i rode 30kms
I love throwing myself down the steep trails, but i also now love challenging myself with climbing and seeing what i can get the bike up now.
Good to get back on the bike in the last couple of days.
Modified one of my precious Super V's to suit my partners riding style, so far she's loving the duallie again after riding for so long on a hardtail.

roKWiz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 21-12-2022, 02:36 PM   #3550
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Well thought out and constructive posts.  A real credit to this forum. 

Quote:
Yesty i rode 30kms
How have you found your E bike? Got any advice on buying one?

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1975 Honda Civic
Old 21-12-2022, 05:04 PM   #3551
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
How have you found your E bike? Got any advice on buying one?
Yeah mate, bloody love it. Its changed my outlook on riding and im not always limited by my fitness. I doubt ill go back now. Ive always said i ride bikes for enjoyment, not fitness. Fitness just comes, although slowly sometimes

As for advice, it depends on where and what you intend on doing with the bike really.
Trail riding/fire roads/big sends etc.
For me ive been always at home on a 160mm+ travel enduro bike, i could probably live on a 140mm trail bike. But i like the forgiveness of the enduro (160mm+) bike be it analogue or pedal assist
Ive not had a heap to do with other brands, but i know some brands (mine inc) battery (Wh) can be dependant on frame size, but mostly its the size small that gets the smaller Wh battery
Some manufacturers like Norco, their bikes dont come with a battery. You have to pay for it but you can pick what size you want, i know they go up to 900Wh with Norco! But shops would order them in with a battery and it'd be up to the buyer if they wanted a bigger/smaller sized battery (why you'd want smaller ill never know)
My bikes has Shimanos new EP8 system, not without its faults but its probably one of the best on the market at the moment.

Consumables wear quicker cassette/chain/brake pads. I think i have some chain stretch already! Also ive found as i ride more, the service intervals for things like fork/rear shock come up quicker.

Riding them is a very different experience.
They are heavy, theres no hiding that fact. I got a carbon model as thats pretty much all we could get at work. Theres not much weight difference between the ally and carbon models of my bike.
My analogue carbon Norco sight weighs 15kg. My merida e160 8k weighs 22kg
But with the extra weight comes a sure footed kinda feel. Its a strange feeling but its bloody good thats for sure, theres so much grip again also due to the weight.
One thing i would recommend and have done is at least fit a tyre insert to the rear (ive done both) again this is due to the weight, but as a bonus you can run lower tyre pressures also.
With that a lot now come with a mullet setup or mixed wheel. 29 front/27.5 rear.
This is my first mullet set up and i love it, front wheel rolls over stuff easily. But the smaller rear wheel makes it more agile and playful.
When normal riding, say on a fire road, once the bike gets to 25kph, you can feel it kinda holding you back a little if that makes sense. No drama on a steep trail as the ground does the work. It can be annoying but honestly its not a big issue for me and i dare say many others.
Charge time for mine is from dead flat to 100% is about 5 hours.
Range- theres too many variables to put a number on it (tyre size/rider weight/rider style/tyres/tyre pressures/assistance modes etc etc) and ive never really looked too much into it. But ive done a 35km ride and had 2 bars of battery left. Mine doesnt show % on the display, but ive got a garmin watch and ive set the bike up as a sensor so my watch shows battery % on it.

Sorry if that was a little long winded and all over the place, but hope it answers some of your questions, if you want any more info just ask!
- Antz Turboside Intake

Last edited by DJM83; 21-12-2022 at 05:22 PM.
Old 21-12-2022, 09:12 PM   #3552
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Quote:
Yeah mate, bloody love it. Its changed my outlook on riding and im not always limited by my fitness. I doubt ill go back now. Ive always said i ride bikes for enjoyment, not fitness. Fitness just comes, although slowly sometimes

As for advice, it depends on where and what you intend on doing with the bike really.
Trail riding/fire roads/big sends etc.
For me ive been always at home on a 160mm+ travel enduro bike, i could probably live on a 140mm trail bike. But i like the forgiveness of the enduro (160mm+) bike be it analogue or pedal assist
Ive not had a heap to do with other brands, but i know some brands (mine inc) battery (Wh) can be dependant on frame size, but mostly its the size small that gets the smaller Wh battery
Some manufacturers like Norco, their bikes dont come with a battery. You have to pay for it but you can pick what size you want, i know they go up to 900Wh with Norco! But shops would order them in with a battery and it'd be up to the buyer if they wanted a bigger/smaller sized battery (why you'd want smaller ill never know)
My bikes has Shimanos new EP8 system, not without its faults but its probably one of the best on the market at the moment.

Consumables wear quicker cassette/chain/brake pads. I think i have some chain stretch already! Also ive found as i ride more, the service intervals for things like fork/rear shock come up quicker.

Riding them is a very different experience.
They are heavy, theres no hiding that fact. I got a carbon model as thats pretty much all we could get at work. Theres not much weight difference between the ally and carbon models of my bike.
My analogue carbon Norco sight weighs 15kg. My merida e160 8k weighs 22kg
But with the extra weight comes a sure footed kinda feel. Its a strange feeling but its bloody good thats for sure, theres so much grip again also due to the weight.
One thing i would recommend and have done is at least fit a tyre insert to the rear (ive done both) again this is due to the weight, but as a bonus you can run lower tyre pressures also.
With that a lot now come with a mullet setup or mixed wheel. 29 front/27.5 rear.
This is my first mullet set up and i love it, front wheel rolls over stuff easily. But the smaller rear wheel makes it more agile and playful.
When normal riding, say on a fire road, once the bike gets to 25kph, you can feel it kinda holding you back a little if that makes sense. No drama on a steep trail as the ground does the work. It can be annoying but honestly its not a big issue for me and i dare say many others.
Charge time for mine is from dead flat to 100% is about 5 hours.
Range- theres too many variables to put a number on it (tyre size/rider weight/rider style/tyres/tyre pressures/assistance modes etc etc) and ive never really looked too much into it. But ive done a 35km ride and had 2 bars of battery left. Mine doesnt show % on the display, but ive got a garmin watch and ive set the bike up as a sensor so my watch shows battery % on it.

Sorry if that was a little long winded and all over the place, but hope it answers some of your questions, if you want any more info just ask!
Great info bloke. Appreciate the time you spent to make that post.

As for what I would use it for? Gravel, easy trails, fire tracks, some bitumen hills and general bike tracks.

I was thinking a hybrid MTB frame with a minimum 500wH battery. Say to do a 50km round trip & pedal assist mid mount motor. Not interested in the rear mounted motors. Not that interested in doing full sends down hill. Want to get 'some' fitness in when I want but have the ability to crank the assistance up on the hills home.

It needs to look the goods to match the appearance of my Cervelo if possible.

Im prepared to spend a little extra for the right livery and slightly better specs than pov pack.

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1975 Honda Civic
Old 22-12-2022, 05:09 PM   #3553
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Great info bloke. Appreciate the time you spent to make that post.

As for what I would use it for? Gravel, easy trails, fire tracks, some bitumen hills and general bike tracks.

I was thinking a hybrid MTB frame with a minimum 500wH battery. Say to do a 50km round trip & pedal assist mid mount motor. Not interested in the rear mounted motors. Not that interested in doing full sends down hill. Want to get 'some' fitness in when I want but have the ability to crank the assistance up on the hills home.

It needs to look the goods to match the appearance of my Cervelo if possible.

Im prepared to spend a little extra for the right livery and slightly better specs than pov pack.
No worries mate.
Honestly from what you think you'll use it for. Id be looking at a trail bike 140mm front/rear travel. Go anywhere do most things kinda bike

I forgot to mention the looks thing. Ebikes are a relatively new thing and the early ones were horrible, but they are getting there thats for sure.
Im not all that brand loyal, well iam but the brand i want just doesnt have the BFYB really.
But my current bike being my first foray into ebikes for me have some real good value going on.
https://www.merida-bikes.com/en-au/b...eone-forty-700

Still a lot of coin, but the spec sheet speaks volumes imo. Theres also the 500 model too
Its not as heavy hitting as the e160 but as i said it'll do everything that you want
- Antz Turboside Intake
Old 22-12-2022, 05:11 PM   #3554
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Originally Posted by roKWiz View Post
Good to get back on the bike in the last couple of days.
Modified one of my precious Super V's to suit my partners riding style, so far she's loving the duallie again after riding for so long on a hardtail.
Id like to see some pics of that Super V!
- Antz Turboside Intake
Old 28-12-2022, 09:27 PM   #3555
blueoval
Critical Thinker

Quote:
No worries mate.
Honestly from what you think you'll use it for. Id be looking at a trail bike 140mm front/rear travel. Go anywhere do most things kinda bike

I forgot to mention the looks thing. Ebikes are a relatively new thing and the early ones were horrible, but they are getting there thats for sure.
Im not all that brand loyal, well iam but the brand i want just doesnt have the BFYB really.
But my current bike being my first foray into ebikes for me have some real good value going on.
https://www.merida-bikes.com/en-au/b...eone-forty-700
Still a lot of coin, but the spec sheet speaks volumes imo. Theres also the 500 model too
Its not as heavy hitting as the e160 but as i said it'll do everything that you want
That bike looks sensational. I love the stealth look about it. But its more than double what I was prepared to pay.

I was hoping for something around the $3500-4000 max budget. Maybe in the CUBE range. Doesnt have to have all the gadgets but basic enough to handle some hills and has a reliable motor like a BOSCH or something.

1967 XR FALCON 500

Cars previously owned:
2018 Subaru XV-S
2012 Subaru Forester X
2007 Subaru Liberty GT
2001 Subaru GX wagon
1991 EB XR8
1977 XC Fairmont
1990 EA S Pak
1984 XE S Pak
1982 ZJ Fairlane
1983 XE Fairmont
1989 EA Falcon
1975 Honda Civic
Old 29-12-2022, 04:55 PM   #3556
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
I'll find one, standby. We were out riding this morning and she has gained back her confidence again being back on a duallie.

Old 29-12-2022, 06:37 PM   #3557
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

- Antz Turboside Intake
3 users like this post:
Old 29-12-2022, 06:49 PM   #3558
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
Here you go. DJM.

Gave it a total re build a few years back.

She loves it.

Old 29-12-2022, 07:10 PM   #3559
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by djm83 View Post
bc ??

Old 29-12-2022, 07:11 PM   #3560
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Here you go. DJM.

Gave it a total re build a few years back.

She loves it.

Oh the old head shock.

They were dream bikes when I was a kid.
That's a wicked collection
Old 29-12-2022, 07:11 PM   #3561
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
bc ??
I wish.
Yackandandah
- Antz Turboside Intake
Old 29-12-2022, 07:13 PM   #3562
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
I wish.
Yackandandah
Must have been all the rain. Really, didn't look at all like Yack. Trail heading down from Stanley ?

Old 30-12-2022, 04:46 PM   #3563
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Quote:
Must have been all the rain. Really, didn't look at all like Yack. Trail heading down from Stanley ?
Its the Yack to Beechworth Epic trail, still kinda under construction but mostly finished.
I think its the Yack side thats not quite done IIRC but could be wrong, theres also some trail signage to be done. But they've done an amazing job thus far, cant wait to get up there again.
If you go, make sure suitable map app (trail forks, or even just google maps) as you can end up anywhere. That might just be me though
But i highly recommend
Ill be going back, having an ebike really makes the most of it, but if i take my norco there, ill be mapping it out and paying attention to where im going more just to allow time to finish the ride without being too far from where i started.
- Antz Turboside Intake
Old 30-12-2022, 05:00 PM   #3564
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
Its the Yack to Beechworth Epic trail, still kinda under construction but mostly finished.
I think its the Yack side thats not quite done IIRC but could be wrong, theres also some trail signage to be done. But they've done an amazing job thus far, cant wait to get up there again.
If you go, make sure suitable map app (trail forks, or even just google maps) as you can end up anywhere. That might just be me though
But i highly recommend
Ill be going back, having an ebike really makes the most of it, but if i take my norco there, ill be mapping it out and paying attention to where im going more just to allow time to finish the ride without being too far from where i started.
Been a while since I last rode around Yack as mostly there working. The back track upto Stanley was via the Redwood forest site and out onto Masons Rd Hurdle Flats.
We once did a mini epic Everton to Yack via Horseshoe gap, Diffey rd to Bucklands Gap, crossed the road and followed 6 mile track to Stanley, down Mason's though Stanley forest to Yack creek carrying topographical maps at the time.

Old 04-01-2023, 09:35 PM   #3565
Syndrome
Ford screwed the Falcon

2022 was bad year as didn't do any kilometers. Hand issue with hand after second shot of Moderna...................................

My cars

Current ride
2016 FG X XR6 - 6 speed manual

Previous rides
2009 FG XR6 - 6 speed auto
2006 BF MkII XT ESP - 6 speed auto
2003 BA XT V8 - 5 speed manual
1999 AU Forte - 5 speed manual
1997 EL Fairmont - 4 speed auto
1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - 4 speed auto
Syndrome is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 18-01-2023, 08:47 AM   #3566
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

Ebike going for a service at work today
Since 10/11/2022
69 days
786km travelled
11km a day
38h 46m
Max speed 63kph
14220m Climbed
Seals on rear shock weeping to be replaced if we have any, and maybe a new chain, if we have any.
Wheels on these are like cheese, rear has an ever so slight buckle in it (truable) but the inserts in each wheel have been wheel savers.
Checked the pads and they still have plenty of life left in them, not bad considering theres circa 105kg to stop.

Still having an absolute blast on this thing. I can see why this bike has a few positive reviews under its belt. It performs much better than more expensive bikes with lower specifications.
This is my first bike with a 12sp Shimano drivetrain/brakes, its like old faithful. Ive had 2 bikes (Still have one) with SRAM Eagle 12sp and its so bloody finicky. Doesnt take many kms for shifting to become an issue.
Also the Sram Codes on my Norco work very well, but the Shimano SLX's on this thing (meant to be a lower spec, but both 4 piston) work much better and i find is easier to modulate the braking pressure which is handy given the weight difference between the 2.
- Antz Turboside Intake
3 users like this post:
Old 21-02-2023, 01:15 PM   #3567
DJM83
Barra Turbo > V8
Donating Member3

First ride on my Norco in 3 months on the weekend.
Must admit it was a battle after the ebike. But id forgotten how good it is to tide, for different reasons.
Also i had the rear shock seals replaced about the same time as i got the ebike and it hadnt been ridden since.
Bike felt sluggish all ride (some was me too)
Thought id check fork and shock pressures.
Rear shock had about 80psi in it, for my weight it should be closer to 200psi
- Antz Turboside Intake
2 users like this post:
Old 21-02-2023, 02:18 PM   #3568
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Yeah, I would ride around on 140psi for years then realizing after some time off and several hundred pies later it should be 190psi now.

Old 21-02-2023, 02:37 PM   #3569
Tonz
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

went for a short ebike ride yesterday, on road. I have not ridden a bike for over x years. Hells bells is my *** sore, why don't they make decent saddles(?) seats for these things. Thought I'd lost the jewels a d been pegged.
Old 21-02-2023, 03:19 PM   #3570
roKWiz
Cabover nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonz View Post
went for a short ebike ride yesterday, on road. I have not ridden a bike for over x years. Hells bells is my *** sore, why don't they make decent saddles(?) seats for these things. Thought I'd lost the jewels a d been pegged.
Saddle is a very personal thing you would need to add yourself and even then still need to be broken in (along with your ar*e)

3 users like this post: