Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 26-02-2010, 02:33 AM   #1
Linz
*SILVER SERVICE PILOT*
Donating Member1

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: For his technical submissions. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with good, solid advice. 
Default Pics in thread not downloading completely.

I was looking at my build thread today and noticed that some of my pics are only downloading the top 1/4 or so of the image and some have the red X showing.
I know that the red X pics do reappear eventually, but I'm a bit puzzled about the others not fully downloading...it's also happening in my Fairlane adjustable pedals thread as well.
I've checked Imageshack and the pics are still on there, it's just that they're not complete on here.

Cheers, Linz.

Linz's 2004 Winter White BA RTV Ute

2004 Winter White BA RTV Ute...HIS

2024 Titan Grey Hyundai Tucson Highlander...HERS
Linz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2010, 08:26 AM   #2
GTpilot
FG GT 5.4 w/ additions!

I have noticd a similar thing lately, not just pic, but thread pages not fully loading and cutting off but no errors noted with the page loading. Like all is normal. seen it on several different pc's I use too.
GTpilot is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2010, 10:21 AM   #3
russellw
Chairman & Administrator
Donating Member3

Community Builder: In recognition of those who have helped build the AFF community. - Issue reason: Raptor: For Continued, and prolonged service to the wider Ford Community 

I've looked through several pages of the build thread and can't find any partially loading images but if you'd like to point me to a page where it's happening I'll investigate.

Cheers
Russ

Observatio Facta Rotae

russellw is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2010, 10:24 AM   #4
SM1DY
LIKE A BOSS 351

If your getting the red cross and the pics won't open, you could always try right clicking the icon and selecting 'show image'. Short of that, refresh usually does wonders.
SM1DY is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-02-2010, 11:51 AM   #5
Linz
*SILVER SERVICE PILOT*
Donating Member1

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: For his technical submissions. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with good, solid advice. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by russellw
I've looked through several pages of the build thread and can't find any partially loading images but if you'd like to point me to a page where it's happening I'll investigate.

Cheers
Russ
Ahhh, wouldn't you know it...they've all magically reappeared today : .
Don't know why it happened originally, as the "done" wording was appearing in the lower left hand side of the screen when the pics were only partially showing...maybe Imageshack was having a little siesta it: .

Thanks Russ,
Linz.

Old 26-02-2010, 11:53 AM   #6
Linz
*SILVER SERVICE PILOT*
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SM1DY
If your getting the red cross and the pics won't open, you could always try right clicking the icon and selecting 'show image'. Short of that, refresh usually does wonders.
Thanks for the tip SM1DY