Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FTF Car Club of NSW > Club Discussions

Old 23-01-2009, 08:36 PM   #1
fox270
The Fox

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Organising and running the AFF team at the Nulon national events. 
Default Sinclair Ford

Hey all, I took my F6 to sinclair ford (FPV dealers) cause I had a broken starter button. I got a price on it as I'm out of warranty (just).
Chris the service manager said I'll put it to ford and we'll see what they say.
2 days later he rang me and said ford will warrant it.
3 days later brand new starter button supplied and fitted under warranty.
In my opinion if you need FPV work done or servicing go there and say Frank with the F6 sent you and they will look after you.
Cheers

Rapid means fast..
F6

Oztek Performance
fox270 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-01-2009, 08:43 PM   #2
b2tf
not here much anymore

I bought my FG from them and very happy so far.
Old 23-01-2009, 08:58 PM   #3
The G6ET Spot
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Obviously they know how to look after their customers better than their sister dealership. Thomson Ford.

I wouldn't take a model car to those dipsticks
The G6ET Spot is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-01-2009, 11:40 PM   #4
fox270
The Fox

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Organising and running the AFF team at the Nulon national events. 

Thompson ford know how to charge aswell. I had a bad experience with them when i had my AU falcon.

Rapid means fast..
F6

Oztek Performance
fox270 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-01-2009, 10:08 AM   #5
stretch
Krispy Kreme Donut Glazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2tf
I bought my FG from them and very happy so far.
I went to buy a GT or Typhoon when i was looking at buying a new one and ended up getting nothing but a headache from the bloody salesman that was too worried about telling us how good he was (Hamilton I think it was.)

But their service department is very good, pricey but good.

AU1 XR8 Silhouette lowered 18" wheels, T2 Leather, custom dash and a loud Exhaust. Sold

BA mk1 Gt Acid rush, Untouched, not no more it is lowered and has Black 19" fusions with a polished rim.
And now with some very dark windows.

Shopping car Ford Escape XLT V6 Sold

Shopping car now is a Mitsubishi Outlander
stretch is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-02-2009, 12:40 AM   #6
Mechan1k
Donating Member1

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Brings a wealth of knowledge to the forums and is frequently giving helpful advice. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Always willing to help out with technical information. 

hHave had servicing done at Sinclair ... and also bought parts from there (when i lived closer) .... and I had no issues with them at all. Very helpful.

Also they were the only dealership that let me have a decent test drive of an FG XR6 when they were brand new on the lot (30 min on my own ... no restriction on distance within the time period)
Mechan1k is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-05-2009, 06:22 PM   #7
tony351
Fast Ford Addict!

guys im a little biased because i worked there.... but these guys know there stuff!!! when i had the TS50, and no ford dealer could fix the problem with it, sinclairs fixed it no problems.... and thats before i worked there.

There very passionate about FPV and performance fords in general and there is not one other ford dealer out there that can offer you what they do. I worked pretty close with hamilton and he has every reason to tell you how good sinclair ford are... there sold more FPV'S than anyone else last year!!!

Id reccomend them to anyone looking to buy or service there ford.... i no longer work in the car sales industry but no other ford dealer looks after there customers like they do!!!

They will get my order for my XR5 mondeo when my work car is due!!!