Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2008, 11:23 PM   #1
SBR_1
soon to be a McDonald :D

Angry Green P's

Got a letter from vic roads today saying that i now have to display GREEN P plates on my car not the RED ones.
If someone got their P's BEFORE the 1st July 08 then they have to have them if not then they use the RED ones, WTF, thought it was going to be round the other way around.Cause i know when you get you licence you dont get given P plates so are they going to pay for the RED ones that we had to buy.

And if we dont they take 3 points off us WTF i think its a bit silly saying that they were going to do it for people AFTER the 1st July 08, I want me money back for my rubber P plates that ACTUAL STAY on the car(from RACV), they send you the S*** ones with holes in them.

Has anyone else got their GREEN ones yet????

Old 11-06-2008, 11:25 PM   #2
johnny351
used to be johnny260

i got one of these as well
Old 11-06-2008, 11:25 PM   #3
Miller
It's Millertime!

Yeah. Have had my green ones since august last year.

NSW has been this way for a long time and I seriously don't see the problem.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:29 PM   #4
SBR_1
soon to be a McDonald :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miller
Yeah. Have had my green ones since august last year.

NSW has been this way for a long time and I seriously don't see the problem.
Was more the fact they were saying it was going to be for the people who got their P's AFTER the 1st july 08.So they didnt have to go buy them like we did.Mine red ones were like 10 buxs from racv and they r rubber and stay to the cars better even moving them from car to car.
Old 11-06-2008, 11:32 PM   #5
plext
Forum Director

Closed Thread