Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Closed Thread

Old 18-08-2018, 06:59 PM   #1
Albygee
Starter Motor

Smile for sale

Hi to all Mondeo lovers. I have for sale my 2015 Mondeo Trend Hatch. It only has 24000 k's on it as I don't drive it much and I really don't need a big car now. The car is Ruby Red and turbo petrol. Changes include. 3 inch turbo down pipe, Sport cat and complete exhaust. Cold air intake, Uprated springs, Rear sway bar. Has mount tune baffle plate and catch cans.Also fitted with Led High beams, Tow bar and 18 inch wheels. All this for $24,990.
Old 19-08-2018, 04:40 PM   #2
sailaway

Default Re: for sale

Photo would help.
Anyway good luck and welcome aboard. (LOL Albeit a short time) :-)
2010 Ford Mondeo Zetec TDCi Diesel

Colour: Frozen White
Old 19-08-2018, 05:47 PM   #3
GasoLane
Former BTIKD
Donating Member2

Items for sale are to be in the For Sale area and not in the general forums.
Old 19-08-2018, 06:56 PM   #4
Raptor
^^^^^^^^
Donating Member2

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: For quietly going about moderating in a fair and even manner. 

Yes, and as per the T&C you can use the Sales Yard after you've contributed to the forums.

I can see you joined in 2016 but this is your first post, you're not a contributer.

Thread closed.
Closed Thread