Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club

Old 05-04-2007, 10:06 PM   #1
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Default My New Plates....LOOK

Check out my new plates....aren't they awesome...lol...well I think so,have also got new killerjoolz stripes for the hump on my XR8 as well,gonna look pretty PHAT....hehehe
[IMG][/IMG]

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-04-2007, 10:41 PM   #2
JefXR8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

lol nice they Look good!!
ive been thinking about putting the transfers on my bonnet but not sure about them,but i do think the front of my utes a tad plain and need something there :/
JefXR8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-04-2007, 10:55 PM   #3
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

I think the front of your ute looks awesome....actually the backs not bad either....lol...don't know about the decals on the bonnet though,draw them on in photoshop or whatever 1st and see what they look like....then post em up for us to see....

Old 06-04-2007, 12:16 AM   #4
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Not bad plates Julie :sm_headba Welcome to the personalised number plates club lol.....how much did those set you back a year ? Mine cost $400 a year. Friggin rip of if you ask me !!!!
1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM
thunderoo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2007, 07:35 AM   #5
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderoo
Not bad plates Julie :sm_headba Welcome to the personalised number plates club lol.....how much did those set you back a year ? Mine cost $400 a year. Friggin rip of if you ask me !!!!

Alot of thought went into it and I ended up only having to pay $90 a year....cool ay!Every other style I chose was $160 plus,actually my daughter said why don't I try the 2 letters 2 numbers 2 letters style and thats how they came about.....I think they suit the car too....but I could be bias...lol

Old 06-04-2007, 09:10 AM   #6
XRQTR
TBA Customs

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderoo
Not bad plates Julie :sm_headba Welcome to the personalised number plates club lol.....
Ye once you go custom you won't go back, I'd have them on my truck if I could lol.
XRQTR is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2007, 08:10 PM   #7
Texas
The Beast

Hey it looks cool. Way to go. it took me 1/2 hour at the rta got close to what l wanted. HEY DID u GET YOUR MEMBERS CARD ??
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2007, 08:14 PM   #8
EFDream
XRR83D

I like....I want to see a pic of the bonnet stripes!

2007 Suzuki Swift - Pearl Red
Povo Pack

EFDream is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-04-2007, 08:55 PM   #9
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas
Hey it looks cool. Way to go. it took me 1/2 hour at the rta got close to what l wanted. HEY DID u GET YOUR MEMBERS CARD ??

Yep sure did...Thanks Tex

Old 10-04-2007, 04:57 PM   #10
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

New BONNET DECALS too,also got rid of the GT-8 in the rear doors...looks so cool now...but I'm bias...lol :
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Old 11-04-2007, 08:45 AM   #11
Flaming Jack

hehe. Everyone's car looks the best to them ;)

In saying that tho, I love your car

Flaming Jack is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2007, 02:43 PM   #12
Mr_Monty
Noctunral by nature.

i seen your car this morning at the traffic lights before the bridge... waved like a nut... then i think it was ur hasband driving it? didnt see you in it.

so if hubby gets home and say some nut in a fairmont waved at him... was me :hihi:

98 Au V8 Forte (1500 kilo car) LSD, Pacie comp extractors into pacie cats into lukey 3" exhaust, New ecu, Powerbond street balancer, injectors, tyres (on 17" tickford rims form factory) Slotted and cross drilled rotors front and back, New radiator and hoses new crank position sensor and cam sensor plus gear, new leads and iridium plugs and new accel coil packs.
New S5 solenoid.
plus flash tuner (SCT X3 flash tuner)
Mr_Monty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2007, 06:15 PM   #13
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

well,my car was parked behind my shop here in Gloucester all day until half an hour ago and hubby is still at work,so ooops your bad.....wrong XR8....lmao

Old 13-04-2007, 08:52 PM   #14
Mr_Monty
Noctunral by nature.

serious this one had the orange decals silver paint and chrome alloys, couldnt see the plates as it was between cars.... :

that would explain the confused look.

if i see it again will take a picture of ur twin car.

98 Au V8 Forte (1500 kilo car) LSD, Pacie comp extractors into pacie cats into lukey 3" exhaust, New ecu, Powerbond street balancer, injectors, tyres (on 17" tickford rims form factory) Slotted and cross drilled rotors front and back, New radiator and hoses new crank position sensor and cam sensor plus gear, new leads and iridium plugs and new accel coil packs.
New S5 solenoid.
plus flash tuner (SCT X3 flash tuner)
Mr_Monty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-04-2007, 09:08 PM   #15
xrbabe
exchaser

Thumbs up

ur plates look so cool killer j mad decales babe :sm_headba
xrbabe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-04-2007, 09:32 PM   #16
killerjoolz
KillerXR8