Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Mondeo

Old 04-10-2011, 09:32 PM   #1
kckepz
~ Loves his Mondeo ~

Unhappy BT Connection Plays Music Always

Hi All,

I love my Mondeo I bought new last year. Everything about it is perfect, but there's one thing that really annoys me and hope that guys can help with this one.

...I hope make sense here, please bare with me...
No matter if it is an Android or an iPhone I connect to my car via BT and then choose BT in Music option of the vehicle to play sounds from my phone... but my phone can't stop playing, even if I was to pause it.
If I just want my phone to play only my GPS sound, it isn't possible without having music play over it. If I pause music, it plays again almost immediately. I know it isn't the software on the phones as it is the same with the iPhone and Android... even Nokia.

Is there a way on the car stereo to stop this option? what is the latest software update for in car stereo?

I hope we can work to resolve this as for me, and hope for many others, it is annoying.

Thanking you all in advance.

kckepz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-11-2011, 08:54 PM   #2
Keepleft
Mot Adv-NSW

Default Re: BT Connection Plays Music Always

http://fordforums.com.au/showthread....91#post3971591
ORDER FORD AUSTRALIA PART NO: AM6U7J19G329AA. This is a European-UN/AS3790B Spec safety-warning triangle used to give advanced warning to approaching traffic of a vehicle breakdown, or crash scene (to prevent secondary). Stow in the boot area. See your Ford dealer for this $35.95 safety item & when you buy a new Ford, please insist on it! See Page 83, part 4.4.1 http://www.transport.wa.gov.au/media...eSafePart4.pdf
Keepleft is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post