Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 04-01-2005, 01:25 AM   #1
Black XR6
Formerly Black EX-R6

Default New Forum Direction??

Hello. I am sorry to see the split had to be made but now it has been I have some questions. Its great we are going to have our own aussie site as most of the content of the other site was Australian inspired anyhow.

With the forum topics sections. I am sure this is going to be addressed as time permits. I just want to know are the rooms going to be similar basis of the other site. Ie, have classic car section and cleveland tech, for sale sections, stuff like that? Currently there is only afew sections present compared to the wealth of information available at the old site.

I understand this is a very trying time for the new directors of this site and no doubt they are being bombarded with PM's etc. Just wanting to know what the direction is. Sorry if this has been addressed, I have just got back home after vacation.

Thanks
Black xr6. Formerly Black EX-R6
Black XR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-01-2005, 01:45 AM   #2
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

This is now a forum run by several directors, it won’t be dominated by 1 person living in another Country.
The wealth of information was put there by the same members that are here now, it’s sad we had to leave it behind, but we can build it back up.
I know all the tech articles that were on the other site do belong to a Director here.
Now we are all going forward with the Aussie FF we can make it better than our last FF.
Just give it a chance all issue's will be looked at, the team of Directors here at AFF are dedicated to making this place a real Ford community.
this is only my view on it, speaking to a few of them and reading there posts.

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-01-2005, 02:27 AM   #3
tickford2001
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

the site is really only in its infancy, and will be developed over the coming weeks into an absolutely fantastic source of information and social chit chat.

as far as whats what, the site can be as good as you want it to be - the members are the ones that make a forum. If you have any requests or queries please feel free to put them forward, either to a mod or admin member or here in the site support section and we will all do our best to address your issue.

happy posting!

cheers
dave
Old 04-01-2005, 09:14 AM   #4
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black XR6
Hello. I am sorry to see the split had to be made but now it has been I have some questions. Its great we are going to have our own aussie site as most of the content of the other site was Australian inspired anyhow.

With the forum topics sections. I am sure this is going to be addressed as time permits. I just want to know are the rooms going to be similar basis of the other site. Ie, have classic car section and cleveland tech, for sale sections, stuff like that? Currently there is only afew sections present compared to the wealth of information available at the old site.

I understand this is a very trying time for the new directors of this site and no doubt they are being bombarded with PM's etc. Just wanting to know what the direction is. Sorry if this has been addressed, I have just got back home after vacation.

Thanks
Black xr6. Formerly Black EX-R6
Good news

The site is for you guys, yes we have some direction we want to take, and adding forums may take some convincing at the end of the day, but its your input on how the forums evolve will be critical.

Most of the sections you mentioned are here, with plans of bringing some more on

Cheers

Gary
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post