Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Ford Performance Club of ACT > Ford Performance Club of ACT Owners Club Events

Ford Performance Club of ACT Owners Club Events Meets, greats and timetables

Old 09-04-2017, 04:55 PM   #1
rayban76
AU3 5.0L Fairmont Wagon

Default The Meat Meet - Brazilian BBQ - Sat 15 Apr 2017

Hello All,

Last night a couple of our members decided that we wanted to head up to Sydney next Saturday afternoon/evening (Saturday 15 April 2017) for All You Can Eat Brazilian BBQ for dinner at my favourite restaurant Churrasco Brazilian BBQ.

So far there are 4 of us looking at going but we have made it a club event for anyone who is keen to come up. Initially we were going to do a cruise up there for it but after speaking last night have decided if we get more people interested in coming we will hire a mini-bus and take that up, splitting the bus hire, fuel and tolls between those going so the more people we get the cheaper it is for everyone.

Details:
Time – Leaving Canberra by no later than 3:00pm
Location – Churrasco Brazilian BBQ, 60-70 Williams Street Woolloomooloo ( Website - www.churrasco.com.au )
Price for dinner - $39 per person
Mini-bus hire/fuel/Tolls – depends on how many people want to come, final price on this will be given Friday 14 April
Pick-up, I will be driving and am happy to collect those coming from their houses, that way people can opt to drink if they would like and of course I will drop everyone back at their house after. (we should be back in Canberra before midnight)

I have started a Facebook event for this but would be grateful if those wanting to attend can either email me, Facebook message me or text me so I can confirm numbers by Friday.

Depending on number depends if we get a 12 seater 18 seater or 28 seater so please make sure you get back to me ASAP.

Link to Facebook Event - https://www.facebook.com/events/1168376679952081/

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT president@fordperformanceact.com OR TEXT ME, all details in email sent to all members.

1. Ray
2. Warren
3. Chris
4. Craig

Regards
Ray

5.0L, 2.1l Kenne Bell, Tickford T3 Heads, Crow valve springs, YellaTerra 1.7 Rockers, Comp Cam, Comp D-Row Timing, 10mm LiveWire Leads, LC-1 & Moats Quarterhorse, B&M TransCooler, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, King Superlow Coil Springs, John Bowe Superlow Pro Leaf Springs, K&N 4" Pod & CAI, Pacemakers, 100c Cats, 2.5" Redback, 19" FPV Rims, BF-T Prem Brakes, TS50 Bumper with DTRL's, Custom FG Bulge, BA XR Side Skirts/Rear bar

Ford Performance Club of ACT

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
rayban76 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2017, 02:05 PM   #2
wazzab4

Default Re: The Meat Meet - Brazilian BBQ - Sat 15 Apr 2017

WOW no one wants to go I can't believe this. Where are the meat lovers.
wazzab4 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 10-04-2017, 05:00 PM   #3
rayban76
AU3 5.0L Fairmont Wagon

its a shame Wazz

5.0L, 2.1l Kenne Bell, Tickford T3 Heads, Crow valve springs, YellaTerra 1.7 Rockers, Comp Cam, Comp D-Row Timing, 10mm LiveWire Leads, LC-1 & Moats Quarterhorse, B&M TransCooler, Walbro 255lph Fuel Pump, King Superlow Coil Springs, John Bowe Superlow Pro Leaf Springs, K&N 4" Pod & CAI, Pacemakers, 100c Cats, 2.5" Redback, 19" FPV Rims, BF-T Prem Brakes, TS50 Bumper with DTRL's, Custom FG Bulge, BA XR Side Skirts/Rear bar

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 10-04-2017, 09:09 PM   #4
wazzab4

More meat for us and 1 car.
wazzab4 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2017, 09:12 PM   #5
.:4:.
Kicking back

A couple of the guys I work with rate that place highly. My understanding is that if you don't get the meat sweats, you need to eat more meat.
.:4:. is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-04-2017, 09:13 PM   #6
rayban76
AU3 5.0L Fairmont Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:4:. View Post
A couple of the guys I work with rate that place highly. My understanding is that if you don't get the meat sweats, you need to eat more meat.

It's the only place I recommend... and that's exactly right haha

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 12-04-2017, 04:01 PM   #7
stuartwaters
06 BF GTP

I'll be there long as I'm not working.
Old 13-04-2017, 01:41 PM   #8
c_foz
Ford Performance Club ACT

I would go but I already have commitments this weekend :(
c_foz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2017, 01:41 PM   #9
rayban76
AU3 5.0L Fairmont Wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_foz View Post
I would go but I already have commitments this weekend :(

All good Celeste, I know it was a last minute thing for easter weekend

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Old 14-04-2017, 12:34 PM   #10
rayban76
AU3 5.0L Fairmont Wagon

Confirmation of numbers

1. Ray
2. Warren
3. Chris
4. Craig +1
5. Stuart R +1
6. Mopar Matt +1
7. Andrew B (meting us there)
8. Lee Bishop TBC

Ray

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]