Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Laser and Telstar

Old 03-05-2014, 11:35 PM   #1
smediddle
Starter Motor

Question 1991 Laser tail light wiring diagram

I have an old 1991 Laser with no tail/park/dash lights. I'm guessing these all connect to the same circuit from the light switch on the steering. The tail light fuse is ok and has +12v on one side of it, so I'm also guessing it is either the switch itself, or some as yet undiscovered relay that is busted. Does anyone have a wiring diagram or repair manual with wiring diagram I can get online or via email. Any help would be appreciated

smediddle is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2014, 09:45 AM   #2
dirty hands
Over Thinker

Default Re: 1991 Laser tail light wiring diagram

only a pdf one . see what i can do for you

Laser KF KH 1989-1995 Workshop Manual

will PM you .. the email is closed on your page

Last edited by dirty hands; 18-07-2014 at 09:55 AM.
dirty hands is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-07-2014, 06:47 PM   #3
foxtrot3
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Technical articles. 
Default Re: 1991 Laser tail light wiring diagram

Quote:
Originally Posted by smediddle View Post
I have an old 1991 Laser with no tail/park/dash lights. I'm guessing these all connect to the same circuit from the light switch on the steering. The tail light fuse is ok and has +12v on one side of it, so I'm also guessing it is either the switch itself, or some as yet undiscovered relay that is busted. Does anyone have a wiring diagram or repair manual with wiring diagram I can get online or via email. Any help would be appreciated
Hi. The fuse should have 12 volts on both sides of it, test it again. Cheers MD

HI

I'M MICHAEL

2003 ACID RUSH BA FUTURA WAGON

light up window switches | auto on cruise control | doubleclick window lift from remote
foxtrot3 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post