Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 02-01-2006, 02:20 AM   #1
svo347
AFF's 1st DM.......

Location: Wha???... There is only 2 states 2 be in.. WA or Drunk..
Default Cant open Attachments.

Hey guys i have a small dilemma..
Whenever I try to click on someones attachment in a post i keep getting this reply...
svo347, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Ideas plase....
Thanx..

Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
I know what lengths they go to to ensure it's more than just a Ford sticker on the part. Ford doesn't throw it's name on anything for a quick buck.
06 Turbo Terri AWD 6 sp in Neo with stuff i didnt even need, side steps,15.2 inch roof mounted DVD,Pioneer $tezza,Selby 30/18mm swaybars,debunged,100 cpsi Ballistic cat,Plazmaman under battery Cai injectors 14/lb boost,ZF tuned,Xtreme's magic. :
svo347 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2006, 08:58 AM   #2
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

I think the change I have just made should fix the problem, let us know!

Cheers
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-01-2006, 03:52 PM   #3
svo347
AFF's 1st DM.......

Location: Wha???... There is only 2 states 2 be in.. WA or Drunk..

Fixed..
Thankyou....
Quote:
Originally Posted by zetec
I know what lengths they go to to ensure it's more than just a Ford sticker on the part. Ford doesn't throw it's name on anything for a quick buck.
06 Turbo Terri AWD 6 sp in Neo with stuff i didnt even need, side steps,15.2 inch roof mounted DVD,Pioneer $tezza,Selby 30/18mm swaybars,debunged,100 cpsi Ballistic cat,Plazmaman under battery Cai injectors 14/lb boost,ZF tuned,Xtreme's magic. :
svo347 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-01-2006, 01:36 PM   #4
WizBang
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

I get that too ,why is this?
WizBang is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-01-2006, 07:40 PM   #5
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazza3710
I get that too ,why is this?

No idea, all settings are correct as far as I can tell, firewalls?
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2006, 04:16 PM   #6
WizBang
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Could be ?
WizBang is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-01-2006, 04:52 PM   #7
CruizinEB
Banned

i dont have any problem and i'm using FireFox
CruizinEB is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post