Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Forum Community Car Clubs > OzECruisers (E/N/D Series) > OzECruisers General Discussions

OzECruisers General Discussions E/N/D vehicles General Discussion ONLY. NO TECH THREADS

Closed Thread

Old 29-06-2005, 07:57 PM   #1
Andrewb
XR6 5spd

Smile Headlights and wheels

gday
recently bought my first car, 93 black XR6 5spd :hihi: ,

just wondering where i could find those twin circular headlights

and also im after the tickford AU2 rims.. i no that they come in 17 inch but do they come in 18's.. if so where do you get them?

thanks dudes
Old 29-06-2005, 08:14 PM   #2
FPVWEPN
Team Urinal Cake Racing

17" only dude
as for the lights well there like $380 a pair of twins so ur looking at around the
750-800 dollar mark and you also need the grille to go with that as well
IMO its not worth the cost
Old 29-06-2005, 09:40 PM   #3
ilsautomotive
Former E-Series Member

Yeah I have seen the grille start from a couple of hundred but overall you'll easily spend $1k plus painting.

Welcome aboard anyhow, nice to see another classic EB XR6 with us.
Old 29-06-2005, 11:01 PM   #4
Video_Guy
Starter Motor

If you are after a cheaper alternative, try www.twinlights.com.au I have these on my black eb s XR8, not entirely original, but look pretty good anyway - cost about $500

EB Falcon S XR8
Lowered - 17" ROH RT's
Pretty rough - but fun to drive - sounds like a V8 should :
Old 18-10-2012, 04:10 PM   #5
ST8OFCONFUSION
Starter Motor

Default Re: Headlights and wheels

the au xr8s come with 18"s i have them on my eb
Closed Thread