Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 28-05-2008, 07:43 PM   #1
gcg2503
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Always adding valued comments,  never involved in any disputes. A credit to this forum. 
Default Goodwood Festival of Speed

Anyone interested in attending this? :

http://www.goodwood.co.uk/enews/LH-FOS-email-230508.htm

I will definitely be going this year

Little consolation for not being able to cruise in my car back in Melbourne or attend any Oz events where I would much rather be......

gcg2503 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-05-2008, 09:14 PM   #2
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 

Thios would be awsome, hopfully i'll get there one year.

Check out my Photo-chop page

T...I...C...K...F...O...R...D
\≡≡T≡≡/
Nikked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-05-2008, 11:12 PM   #3
AusM
AusMotorsport

It's on my 'one-day' list as well. If you're thinking of going, you'd better get tickets soon - they sold out a month before last year, and there's no ticketing at the gate.

PF will have a photojournalist there again this year, so looking forward to seeing the coverage!
AusM is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2008, 12:46 AM   #4
antony101

Talking

one day for me as well just for the zephers and cortina's!
antony101 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-05-2008, 09:32 AM   #5
mcnews
Trev

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Trev has owned several boosted fords and has really contributed a lot of info on them. His posts in the bike section are also very helpful. I think he should be recognised as a technical contributor. 

The DVDs from this event are the best motorsport DVDs I have ever seen for aficionados of all things four wheels and fast. It is mind boggling the cars there and how they are driven in anger on the hillclimb course. 1920s blower Bentleys with wheels the size of tractor with wooden spokes sliding sideways round the corners... Then a 70s world rally car.... Then a six wheel formula 1 car.... Then and then and then.... YOur head is just spinning....
Old 29-05-2008, 10:23 AM   #6
Fev
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

i wish! lucky you, hope you have a great time
Fev is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post