Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > MotorSport > Drag Racing

Drag Racing Discuss Drag Racing here be it dirt or tarmac. Sponsored by Sydney Dragway.

Old 16-04-2005, 06:07 PM   #31
Xtreme F6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASPRINT
I was running useless 60ft times all night....all my 60ft's were 2seconds plus!. But saying that, I still managed a PB of 12.33 @ 117.1mph.
wikid

Silhouette FG F6 Xtreme Ford Tuning spec, Power so far 1100+RWHP

FG XR8 Ute 3 speed auto and converter and 9 inch XFT built 5.4 SCJ engine 4.0 litre Whipple 9.40 @ 148 mph Fastest Modular blown Falcon in Aus 4180pounds.

FG GS Miami/Coyote Ute Auto. XFT Xtreme 5.0 Coyote package 10.84 stock blower.

XFT F6E Stage III XFT Engine, stage III XFT ZF along with our new XFT Set up precision, quickest FG ZF with a 9.25@150 MPH
Xtreme F6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-04-2005, 09:13 PM   #32
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VX8255
Looks like I need injectors(36lb/h or 42lb/h) and tyres(M/T Drag Radials) before the next time out. There goes another $1000 or so $'s. :
Congratulations Anthony, you have a very good tuner working with you now.
You pump plenty of cash in $1000 is peanuts for our Grand Master.
Hope you get that 11 sec pass at the LS1 nationals next weekend....
M/T are in short supply, I have an email from Mickey Thompson in the US they say they can’t meet the high demand for these ET Street radials.
George Haddad found some for me, will be in Tuesday. :

AUTOTECH TUNED EDELEBROCK CHARGED
2017 GT Mustang Plenty of RWKW
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-04-2005, 09:16 PM   #33
SpoolMan
Solution Was Boost 4?, 6 & 8

Chairman's Award: Chairman's Award - Issue reason: The exceptional contribution made to AFF events and sponsorship. Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Everything you do to help this place run smoothly! Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The awesome Technical and Service how to's in the FPV /XR6 /G6ET turbo threads..  and his own build threads that inspire people to have a go... enabling people to save money and realise the dream of working on their own cars as well. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASPRINT
I was running useless 60ft times all night....all my 60ft's were 2seconds plus!. But saying that, I still managed a PB of 12.33 @ 117.1mph.
well done you made a big drop in ET from the week before.
SpoolMan is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-04-2005, 08:57 PM   #34
Kev_BLNXR8_Ute
Hmm Project XW VAN !!!!

Sorry for the delay in replying to you all I have been away for the weekend. I hope I dont forget anyones questions.

OK I was looking at the toyo's sat morning and they still have a little bit of tread left on them befor the indicators. So i dont know if that is the end of them or not. I was hoping they might get better when they have no tread being soft and all.

It seemed to launch best out of the left lane with nearly no wheel spin. Unfortunatly the 60 foot timer wasnt working in the left lane.The 1 blinder start I had I missed that bloody 3rd gear.
I was having minor probs with the right but still managed a 1.94 60 foot with wheel spin.
I pitched all the slips out but for memory the best was the 13.51 with a 60 foot of 1.94 at 104 point sumthing mph.

I have never done better than a 13.5 at calder even when my ute was running consistent 13.2 13.3 at heathcote so I hope there is no need to be worried yet.
I guess this comming weekend at the LS1's nats i will find out if the girl is getting a bit tired.

Hope I havent left anything out....

Forgot the clutch.
I have the extream clutch package. Lightened ceramic blah blah...
(thats about all I know)

Cheers.................Kev

Yella Terra Supercharged

Power Output?
ENOUGH TO BREAK EVERY THING MORE TIMES THAN I CARE TO COUNT