Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Falcon GT club of SA > General Discussion

Old 07-02-2014, 01:28 PM   #1
RPO.383
Coupe Collector

Default Need help with found engine

Hi I had been contacted by Mitchell Savaro from Orange NSW. who has my motor from my GT, RPO McRorberson's Old Gold coupe. He sent pic's etc. said he would return it to its home. But now he want answer his phone or return calls??? does any on know him or how I can contact him?? Some one said Mark Barra may have made contact with him when he was tracking me down. It has been 3 weeks ago that I spoke to Mitchell, Also he has a XY GT so some one may know him? My number is 0421777792 Thanks Hagen

RPO.383 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-02-2014, 02:49 PM   #2
zoesgift
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: Need help with found engine

hope this works out well for you hagen.....ill make some enquiries I know some nsw people from near there
zoesgift is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-02-2014, 09:24 AM   #3
RPO.383
Coupe Collector

Thanks hope some knows him.
Old 26-04-2014, 09:48 AM   #4
RPO.383
Coupe Collector

Good news I took my XA GT 2 door replica race car to Bathurst for the Easter meeting.
When I was over that way I did a lot I mean a lot of chasing this guy that had the engine.
after some time and a lot of money he did part with it and I have it home now were it belongs. but it wasn't easy and I don't want to go through that again.
Thanks for the people that did help.
3 users like this post: