Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Ford Forums Central > Site Support

Site Support If something isn't working or you have a suggestion ( a nice one !! ) let us know here.

Old 13-12-2005, 10:14 PM   #1
GTS_300_Coupe
Mandy Moore FTW!

Default Politics Forum?

I dont know if this has been suggested before but how about if there was a political forum on here for people who are interested in discussing current events on the news without people getting offended?

I'd really like to have a big discussion about the situation in sydney at the moment but obviously those topics arent allowed because people are too touchy about these subjects but it got me thinking, if we had this separate forum people could go and talk about this stuff and people who dont like these subjects could just not go into the forum.

Just a suggestion. Everywhere else is talking about this stuff on the news, why not we also?

GTS_300_Coupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-12-2005, 10:27 PM   #2
Peuty
Afterburner + skids =
Donating Member1

I think that www.politicalforums.com.au might be better suited to that type of thing.

Oo\===/oO
Peuty is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-12-2005, 10:32 PM   #3
Laminge
Cuban... nothing like it

Let me answer this and close the subject very quikly. NO

It is part of our Terms and Conditions of entering this site
Laminge is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-12-2005, 12:11 AM   #4
flappist
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laminge
Let me answer this and close the subject very quikly. NO

It is part of our Terms and Conditions of entering this site
So what you are saying is that it is the policy that no policies of any political group whether the policy is to have no policy or the policy to have a policy on no policy is politically usuitable due to the policys of the policy makers to have no policies discussed of AFF including the policy of no policys of any politacal of not political groups whether on not they have policies or even policies not to be political.....

Ok got now...
flappist is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-12-2005, 02:11 AM   #5
outback_ute
Ute Forum Moderator
Contributing Member

That's it flappist, otherwise it is too hard to police the policies...

Imagine moderating a political forum...
outback_ute is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-12-2005, 02:14 AM   #6
gtfpv
GT

how about a sedition forum . no words you could just pick the colour of the background. muahahahahahaha....
gtfpv is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post