Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 08-08-2009, 01:38 PM   #1
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 
Default Mail order grunt, BPR style

In my search for more, Chris suggested as a stop gap, - I fit up a 315 manifold and twin throttle body set up, with one of his revised tunes to suit.

The manifold came back to Tassie in the boot of F6T's car, I grabbed an intake tube from spares, the tune arrived early in the week and another filter pipe yesturday.

Swapped the manifolds over this morning, and just returned from a good drive..... :

Thankyou sir Finnen, it has come together great, and goes very well. I know, you know what I mean........... :evil3:

Your time over the 'phone, and the awsome advice is sincerely appreciated, way over and above the normal call of duty..................

Damn good service from the best in the business as always.

texas

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.
tex is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-08-2009, 12:13 PM   #2
FPV8U
BOSS 5.4L Enthusiast

This thing would have to be close to cracking the 300Rwkw mark wouldn't it Tex.

Wish the 260 was worth updating these items..
FPV8U is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-08-2009, 12:27 PM   #3
tex
Broken

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: With the exception of maybe HSE2, nobody writes a review like Texy. 

Ooooh yeh, if my bum o meter can pick the difference as clearly as it can, I'm there me thinks!

Good mod.

11.4 @ 128, 1.88 60ft.
tex is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-08-2009, 01:24 PM   #4
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Glad your happy mate and flying the Boss flag high in Tas!!

Regards

Chris :

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post