Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Spare Parts and Other Accessory Items > Genuine Ford Parts

Genuine Ford Parts A forum for the purchase of genuine Ford parts via an AFF member.

Old 28-09-2021, 05:00 PM   #451
FTE217
T3/Sprint8
Donating Member2

Default Re: Genuine Ford Parts

Hey GTLEGEND,
I checked sometime ago at my dealer re my FGXSprint manual - the gear knob I'd like a spare - is it true you can only buy it complete with leather boot ?
Is this the same case for FG's etc are the gear knobs the same or not ?
Thanks in advance mate.
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet. Abraham Lincoln"
FTE217 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-09-2021, 05:20 PM   #452
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE217 View Post
Hey GTLEGEND,
I checked sometime ago at my dealer re my FGXSprint manual - the gear knob I'd like a spare - is it true you can only buy it complete with leather boot ?
Is this the same case for FG's etc are the gear knobs the same or not ?
Thanks in advance mate.
Yes that is true, on all FG-FGX you can only buy the knob, metal shaft/shift lever boot and surround as one (well genuine that is). Basically they are all the same except the dome decal on the top of the knob.
GTLEGEND is online now   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 28-09-2021, 07:36 PM   #453
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
There are a few different centre caps available for BF 17" wheels, I think the correct ones you need are around $35 each, but to be sure can you get me the engineering number off the back of it and then I can confirm.

GT
There are 2 numbers on the back

3R23 1A065 BA
WR2A 1A065 AC

The WR2A part number would suggest these stem back to AU days.

Looks like we might need all 4 now too. Scum bags at Bridgestone have damaged them all. On closer inspection it looks like they've levered them out with screw drivers from the face, which has snapped off legs on the others and they are all missing the tension ring.

Dad only had 1 missing the tension ring before it went in. Not happy. Even worse since I can't prove it.

/End whinge!
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 28-09-2021, 07:54 PM   #454
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm79 View Post
There are 2 numbers on the back

3R23 1A065 BA
WR2A 1A065 AC

The WR2A part number would suggest these stem back to AU days.

Looks like we might need all 4 now too. Scum bags at Bridgestone have damaged them all. On closer inspection it looks like they've levered them out with screw drivers from the face, which has snapped off legs on the others and they are all missing the tension ring.

Dad only had 1 missing the tension ring before it went in. Not happy. Even worse since I can't prove it.

/End whinge!
For some reason the numbers are not cross referencing but I think they are the ones still available. If they are they are $32 each.
Old 29-09-2021, 02:31 PM   #455
Bossxr8
Peter Car

GTLEGEND.

Can you give me a price on an FG 6 cylinder ac inlet hose. In the parts diagrams it's listed as 19N602A. Employee price too if that's available. Cheers.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-09-2021, 02:40 PM   #456
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
GTLEGEND.

Can you give me a price on an FG 6 cylinder ac inlet hose. In the parts diagrams it's listed as 19N602A. Employee price too if that's available. Cheers.
Build date please as they changed 5/2011 and just making sure its not LPG and not a FG2 as they differ.

Discount is the same for all Forum members which is roughly what employee price is I think.
Old 29-09-2021, 03:17 PM   #457
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
Build date please as they changed 5/2011 and just making sure its not LPG and not a FG2 as they differ.

Discount is the same for all Forum members which is roughly what employee price is I think.
September 2010. It's a turbo 6.
Old 29-09-2021, 03:27 PM   #458
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
September 2010. It's a turbo 6.
$90 + freight if required.
Old 29-09-2021, 03:29 PM   #459
arm79
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
For some reason the numbers are not cross referencing but I think they are the ones still available. If they are they are $32 each.
Thats weird. I pulled another cap off this morning and it has the same number as well.

Cheers for that. I'll run it by Dad and see what he says.
arm79 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 29-09-2021, 04:26 PM   #460
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
$90 + freight if required.
Thanks mate.
Old 30-09-2021, 05:23 PM   #461
Bam
XB,XF,ZL,EA,EL,BA,SY,SZII

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Excellent write up on Air bag installation. 

G'day GTLEGEND. I'm after a genuine FoMoCo battery for my 2016 SZII Territory, P/N AR79-10655-AA. Are you able to supply a quote for one? Thanks.
Bam is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 30-09-2021, 06:04 PM   #462
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam View Post
G'day GTLEGEND. I'm after a genuine FoMoCo battery for my 2016 SZII Territory, P/N AR79-10655-AA. Are you able to supply a quote for one? Thanks.
Hi mate,

If you are referring to the original OE battery fitted from factory (black with white decals on top), they were never offered for sale as a spare part, you could only get the Motorcraft equivalent which has part number 111600. They were only made for the factory and thats it.

Problem with batteries is that it is hard to get anyone to send them as they are dangerous goods.

The motorcraft battery I can get for around $170..
Old 30-09-2021, 07:00 PM   #463
Bam

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Excellent write up on Air bag installation. 

Thanks for responding so quick.

Yes, I was referring to the OE battery. That's interesting about them not stocking the spares warehouse with the same part as the factory. Very helpful info! I wonder if it's the same for OE Pilkington windscreens.

My nearest Ford dealer just got back to me saying they have genuine batteries in stock but the part number has changed. That probably means it's the Motorcraft one. Their price is about $190.

I understand what you mean about DG freight and doubt that I can get yours delivered to my door for $20. I'll therefore pursue the local dealer first. Thanks again for your help though mate.
Old 01-10-2021, 01:26 PM   #464
Bam

G'day GTLEGEND. FYI, the local dealer can only do a Motorcraft 112600 (maintenance free). They advise that the Motorcraft 111600 (same as OE with cell caps) is no longer available.
Old 04-10-2021, 08:53 PM   #465
PHANTMXR6
It's not an FG MKI.......

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willing to help out with useful advice in the technical areas of the forum. 
Smile Re: Genuine Ford Parts

G’day GTLEGEND.

Chasing P&A for a FG turbo throttle body please.

Want to know how to do an A Service for an FG XR6T?

Look in this http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11339404

Thinking of oil sampling your engine?

Have a look at this trend http://fordforums.com.au/showthread....ght=oil+sample
PHANTMXR6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 04-10-2021, 09:16 PM   #466
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTMXR6 View Post
G’day GTLEGEND.

Chasing P&A for a FG turbo throttle body please.
$220 plus postage if required..
Old 06-10-2021, 10:57 AM   #467
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

Morning GT, I'm interested in getting a P&A on a SZII Territory driver's side mirror, to suit a Titanium, ie with the indicator fitted, please.

From what I've read elsewhere, these come without the body coloured scalp fitted? Are you able to confirm that?

Also, a couple of sites I've read indicate that the OAT is fitted to the driver's side mirror, but I always thought the Aussie Fords had them in the passenger side mirror? Are you able to confirm?

Sing out if you need any further info.

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bam View Post
G'day GTLEGEND. FYI, the local dealer can only do a Motorcraft 112600 (maintenance free). They advise that the Motorcraft 111600 (same as OE with cell caps) is no longer available.
Out of interest, does anyone know if these batteries are Aussie made, as the factory fitted items are? If so, I presume they are made by century batteries? Pretty good price for a Century battery if they are.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-10-2021, 11:20 AM   #468
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 View Post
Morning GT, I'm interested in getting a P&A on a SZII Territory driver's side mirror, to suit a Titanium, ie with the indicator fitted, please.

From what I've read elsewhere, these come without the body coloured scalp fitted? Are you able to confirm that?

Also, a couple of sites I've read indicate that the OAT is fitted to the driver's side mirror, but I always thought the Aussie Fords had them in the passenger side mirror? Are you able to confirm?

Sing out if you need any further info.

Thanks in advance.

Hi mate,

Both mirrors with the inbuilt indicator are $280 each side plus postage.

Mirror does come with a scalp but its black and paint to suit.

Ambient temperature sensor is fitted to the LH side mirror - confirmed see exert from workshop manual below.

Ambient Temperature Sensor

The ambient temperature sensor is an integral part
of the passenger side external mirror assembly, and
is not a separately serviceable item. If the sensor
is faulty, the complete mirror assembly must be
replaced. For additional information, refer to section
501-09 of the 2014 Territory Workshop Manual.

Out of interest, does anyone know if these batteries are Aussie made, as the factory fitted items are? If so, I presume they are made by century batteries? Pretty good price for a Century battery if they are.
Motorcraft batteries are made by Century..
Old 06-10-2021, 11:29 AM   #469
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0
Donating Member
Donating Member3

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Willingly providing technical info and documents, despite glitches. 

Quote:
Motorcraft batteries are made by Century..
Awesome. Thanks for the quick turnaround and additional info, GT. I'll pass on the info and let you know if we'll proceed or not.

Cheers.

Life is a journey, not a destination.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daily: 2013 FGII EcoLPi in Winter White
Play: 2015 FG X XR8 in Emperor Show' N Shine thread

Gone, but not forgotten: 2015 SZII petrol Titanium Territory in Emperor
FoxtrotGolfXray 5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-10-2021, 11:46 AM   #470
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Awesome. Thanks for the quick turnaround and additional info, GT. I'll pass on the info and let you know if we'll proceed or not.

Cheers.
No problem, PS the manual exert advises that the sensor is not available separate and part of mirror, but that has since changed and the sensor is available separate.
Old 06-10-2021, 01:29 PM   #471
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Hi GTLegend. I'm looking for the hoses that have quick connector fittings on one end, and a 3/8 (ish) barb on the other, with hard plastic lines that go from the end of the hard metal lines from the ZF, and fit into the in-radiator trans cooler on Miami powered GTs from 2010 onwards (mine's a 2011). I'm after a price on those 2 hoses but if it's available, I'd also like the spec on the quick connectors, because that's actually all I'm interested in, but will buy the lines for the connectors if the price is right. cheers, JC.
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

FPV 335 build stats: <click here>

Ford Performance Club ACT
JC is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-10-2021, 02:22 PM   #472
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC View Post
Hi GTLegend. I'm looking for the hoses that have quick connector fittings on one end, and a 3/8 (ish) barb on the other, with hard plastic lines that go from the end of the hard metal lines from the ZF, and fit into the in-radiator trans cooler on Miami powered GTs from 2010 onwards (mine's a 2011). I'm after a price on those 2 hoses but if it's available, I'd also like the spec on the quick connectors, because that's actually all I'm interested in, but will buy the lines for the connectors if the price is right. cheers, JC.
Hey JC,

Look at the image below, you referring to lines labelled 7T028? If so they are $95 plus postage if need be..

FG V8 Auto Cooler Lines.PNG
Old 07-10-2021, 02:40 PM   #473
Bam

Quote:
...Out of interest, does anyone know if these batteries are Aussie made, as the factory fitted items are? If so, I presume they are made by century batteries? Pretty good price for a Century battery if they are.
Yes, to add to what GT said, they are Century Yuasa and made in Australia. Here's a picture...

https://www.fordforums.com.au/photos...60&ppuser=9259

My original SZII battery lasted 5 years which is longer than any other battery I've run in a Territory, so I'm keen to stick with the genuine part. Note that they are rated at 660 CCA (original was 600 CCA).
2 users like this post:
Old 07-10-2021, 08:55 PM   #474
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Tech Writer: Recognition for the technical writers of AFF - Issue reason: Writing tech articles 

Quote:
Hey JC,

Look at the image below, you referring to lines labelled 7T028? If so they are $95 plus postage if need be..

Attachment 104926
Thanks. they look like they’re for the 5.4. I’m after the ones for the 5.0 that connect to the passenger side of the radiator which are a 2 piece and I only need the plastic bits, not the metal hard lines.
Mods: Tune, HSD/ShockWorks, black GT335 19” staggered replicas with 245 & 275/35/19 Michelin Pilot sport 5s

Daily: BF2 Fairmont Ghia I6 ZF, machine face GT335 19” staggered Replicas with 245s and 275s, Bilsteins & Kings

Old 07-10-2021, 09:05 PM   #475
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

*double post

Old 07-10-2021, 09:53 PM   #476
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanks. they look like they’re for the 5.4. I’m after the ones for the 5.0 that connect to the passenger side of the radiator which are a 2 piece and I only need the plastic bits, not the metal hard lines.
Yeh sorry below is the 5.0 lines, seems like the pieces you need only come with the lines. $83

FG 5.0 Trans Cooling.PNG
Old 08-10-2021, 02:43 PM   #477
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Quote:
Yeh sorry below is the 5.0 lines, seems like the pieces you need only come with the lines. $83

Attachment 104936
Thanks GTLegend. So I think the parts I need are the 7890 Hose assembly. Is that what is $83. If so, I assume if I ring the local Ford dealer, that’s the part number I tell them I need? Or can I order them through you (happy to pay for delivery)

Old 08-10-2021, 03:17 PM   #478
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Thanks GTLegend. So I think the parts I need are the 7890 Hose assembly. Is that what is $83. If so, I assume if I ring the local Ford dealer, that’s the part number I tell them I need? Or can I order them through you (happy to pay for delivery)
Yes that is the price of the part I can get for you. 7890 is just an id on the catalogue to save writing the whole part number. The full part number you need is AR2Z7890AA. Happy to supply one for you, but you can compare with your local dealer and see if there is any difference.

Let me know..
Old 11-10-2021, 03:00 PM   #479
JC
Miami Pilot
Donating Member2

Quote:
Yes that is the price of the part I can get for you. 7890 is just an id on the catalogue to save writing the whole part number. The full part number you need is AR2Z7890AA. Happy to supply one for you, but you can compare with your local dealer and see if there is any difference.

Let me know..

Payment done and PM sent. Once again, just wanted to say thanks for hunting this up and organising delivery for me. Much appreciated - you truly are a Legend, GT!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 users like this post:
Old 13-10-2021, 10:04 PM   #480
mcfly94
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Hi GTLEGEND, wondering if the following are available new still:

AU 2002 FAIRLANE/LTD REAR BOOT RUBBER SEAL
AU 2002 FAIRLANE/LTD RH DRIP RAIL SEAL
AU 2002 FAIRLANE/LTD LH DRIP RAIL SEAL