Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > FPV & XR Owners Club of Victoria > FPV & XR Club of Victoria Discussions

FPV & XR Club of Victoria Discussions FPV & XR Club of Victoria Discussions

Old 18-04-2012, 08:16 AM   #1
mache08
Starter Motor

Default For Sale - BF XR6 Falcon

Hey guys, Trying to sell my BF XR6 and what better place than to other Ford lovers on here. Time to upgrade to an FPV or a XR6 Turbo (still deciding). Here is the link to carsales - http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...1&sort=default. Feel free to ask me any questions, cheers

Previous - BF XR6 - 6 Speed ZF auto, premium sound, sunroof, leather in TOXIC....
mache08 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-04-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
graham_h
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Default Re: For Sale - BF XR6 Falcon

You'll need to post pics and spec here as per T&C's
graham_h is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-04-2012, 12:48 PM   #3
mache08
Starter Motor

My apologies. New to this kind of thing and thought my car sales add would be enough. Will organise after work.

Previous - BF XR6 - 6 Speed ZF auto, premium sound, sunroof, leather in TOXIC....
Old 18-04-2012, 08:18 PM   #4
mache08
Starter Motor

Let's try again - Up for sale is my BF XR6. Details listed below and on carsales

FULLY OPTIONED - Full Leather, Premium Sound, Sunroof, Bluetooth, 6 Speed, Duel Fue

There is not like any other XR6. In pristine condition with all optional extras. The photos don't do the car any justice. An inspection will not disappoint any fussy buyer.

This is a perfect example of BF XR6.

Car has been washed regularly and interior kept in great condition. Also has a full service history with log books stamped.

- Premium Sound System
- Leather Seats
- Sunroof
- Paint - Metallic
- LPG conversion (Duel Fuel)
- Bluetooth
- 6 Speed ZF Transmission
- 17" Alloys powder coated in Charcoal

Feel free to contact me with any questions. No reasonable offers refused.

Old 19-04-2012, 11:47 PM   #5
mache08
Starter Motor

Hey Guys just realized I don't have contact details up so here they are -
Name - Mace
Ph - 0402463852
Cheers

Old 23-04-2012, 07:19 PM   #6
Go baby Go
Like no other..........

G'DAy Mace,

If you like I can send it out to our mailing list if it is still for sale?

Cheers,

GBG

A recent study found the average Australian walks about 900 miles a year.
Another study found Australians drink, on average, 22 gallons of alcohol a year.
That means, on average, Australians get about 41 miles to the gallon.

Kind of makes you proud to be an aussie.
Go baby Go is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-04-2012, 10:50 PM   #7
mache08
Starter Motor

Hey,
That would be great if you could. Would really get some more exposure and hopefully reach someone who appreciates a well looked after car.
Do you require anything else from me?
Thanks,
Mace

Old 30-09-2012, 06:04 PM   #8
mache08
Starter Motor

So I decided not to sell and bought some wheels.
Am now regretting the decision because I want to sell again (for the right price)
Its not on carsales anymore so feel free to contact me if you have any questions

Thanks

Here are the added wheels which make to car a whole lot better

Also added the front grille in my hast decision making..

Old 21-02-2013, 12:09 PM   #9
mache08
Starter Motor

Hi guys, wheels are for sale seperately if your interested. PM me
Cheers, Mace

Old 21-02-2013, 12:53 PM   #10
EB#
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: Constant helpful advice and step by step guides in easy to understand format with pictures. 

Few critical details missing.....

- build date ?
- kms ?
- rego ?
- asking price ?
EB# is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-02-2013, 01:08 PM   #11
mache08
Starter Motor

Build date - 2006
Km's - 137000
Rego - WUM 456
Asking price - $15750 with RWC (without wheels) - If you want the wheels thats negotiable

Cheers

Old 21-02-2013, 01:15 PM   #12
Mitch_

Seems a lil exxy - I paid less than that for an XR6T, less kays and same options :/
Mitch_ is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 21-02-2013, 01:23 PM   #13
mache08
Starter Motor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitch_ View Post
Seems a lil exxy - I paid less than that for an XR6T, less kays and same options :/
Thanks for your input Mitch. I may be wrong but are you positive that the car was the same? Was it the same condition? What year was it? What series did you purchase? Did your car have a full service history also? I also find it difficult to believe there is an XR6T same colour, same options (leather, sunroof, ZF transmission, on Gas and premium sound)

Again I may be wrong, but that is just going of research I haven't seen one like mine around for sale