Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Blue Power Racing Developments

Blue Power Racing Developments The home of Blue Power. Website Link

Old 31-05-2012, 05:58 PM   #1
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Default Thanks Again Chris/Theo and Ryan

Guys, thanks again for awesome service and an awesome finished product. Very happy with my GT. Took my father in law Werner for a drive and he was very impressed and his exact words were spot on, "Samantha would have loved this".

I know you guys put much more than just a product and service into cars. You put a massive amount of passion into them too.

I am extremely greatful.

Regards

Jase

Old 31-05-2012, 07:20 PM   #2
rhino6
red goes faster....

Default Re: Thanks Again Chris/Theo and Ryan

Good to hear Jase. What did the gt make at the wheels? Or more importantly what's the difference like mid rpm where most of us drive?
rhino6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #3
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

I have not yet got the sheet and don't think it was high, but this is a car I do not want taken to limits. The car is still at low kms too. I have asked Theo for a sheet and I will post once I have it.

All I can say though is that it is an absolute weapon.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:30 PM   #4
Bluepower
KenneBell Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redrum
Guys, thanks again for awesome service and an awesome finished product. Very happy with my GT. Took my father in law Werner for a drive and he was very impressed and his exact words were spot on, "Samantha would have loved this".

I know you guys put much more than just a product and service into cars. You put a massive amount of passion into them too.

I am extremely greatful.

Regards

Jase
Jase,

the car is without question my favourite of all the cars that have been through our doors, its just the car I would buy if I could.

Remember that time that Sam was sitting on a milk crate watching us play with the old F6? The whole time your GT was in our care, all we could think about was Sam telling us to hurry up and get our ****** together and get your car done and back to you!

An unbelieveable woman mate who left indellible marks on all of us, the car in her honour is something that is spells Samantha in every way, right down to the Metallica we know she would be playing.....

Its a pleasure to have you as a friend, and its a privilege to be entrusted with a project that I know is the most important you have undertaken. Enjoy it Jase.

Your mates

Chris, Theo and Ryan

Bluepower Racing Developments

Proud Australian Distributors of Kenne Bell superchargers
The Quickest, The Fastest, The Baddest Boss Blower of all.

www.bluepower.com.au

Bluepower is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-06-2012, 05:15 PM   #5
Redrum
Force Fed Fords

Chris

Thought I would post a couple of pics. Last ride, the FG F6. First one was taken off Samantha's mobile phone. She took the picture that day you were tuning the F6. Would have been the same general area as that old milk crate.

The second pic is of her and the F6 at FPV day 2009. She loved that car, but she would have loved this one more. She always said she wanted over 300rwkw!