Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Closed Thread

Old 16-02-2007, 12:47 AM   #211
MattyJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMS290
The Coffin Cheaters have a club house just off Tram road in Morwell.

Good bunch of blokes, i know quite a few of them.
Oops.. that's which club it was - got mixed up.

Yeah their club is in the industrial estate down the road from me :/

Old 16-02-2007, 01:54 AM   #212
Dave_au
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

So 210 posts later and we still have no solution? Or does this topic even deserve a solution?
Old 16-02-2007, 02:19 AM   #213
satria
FOXWHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTP006
LMAO!

Seriously though, this is not a problem you need to feed. BJ gave some good advice, to be honest, if I were in the same situation I would motor in and out of my street in a low key manner. I'd make a point of driving past his place and give him a wave every other time as you go by.

Odd's are he'll wave back after a few trips.
i agree with this comment 100%. best thing to always have is friendly neighbours, in my caldersack all our neighbours are really good friends and all have loud cars hehehe

an example of the opposite situation is my best mates place, my ex hairdresser (he use to work at home) that lives down the road from my best mate and one night came over to my mates house and started abusing him over "all us boys" making to much noise in the street, if he was polite about it fair enough but he was a real b4stard about it... You know what he copped in the next week?

exactly 6 MASSIVE seperate trenches in his front lawn within around 3-4 days. :evil3:

so my advice, if he wants to be a nice bloke, respect him and drive appropriately in your street. If he's a tool, trench his lawn so it looks like 'nam. Worked for us. Haven't heard from him since. :
Old 17-02-2007, 12:09 AM   #214
CAMS290
trying to get a leg over
Donating Member2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TATT2
Hells Angels Nomads are nothing to do with the Nomads Aust, HA nomads is a chapter like there city crew, or top end crew, HA NOMADS and Nomads Aust are 2 totally different clubs
Nomads are predominately associated with the HA's in Melbourne.
HA's have East County and Fairfield, while the HA Nomads have their clubhouse in Thomastown.
Old 17-02-2007, 01:04 AM   #215
TURBOTAXI
Turbo Falcon Fiend

He is just another bloke. Doubt he would want to do time (or have a mate risk doing time) over such a nonsense issue.

You will know if you have been reasonable or not.

If he becomes unreasonable dont hesitate to involve the police.

Too many turbo toys......
2009 FG F6 Nitro LPI LPG 290rwkw on LPG.
2005 BAMKII XR6 Turbo with LPG (ex HWP 255,000k's and counting)
Honda 2001 CR500E Road registered CR500
Honda 1985 CR500 (the one with the arm ripping power)
DT200r regoed Hack
Yamaha IT/YZ 465 Vinduro rocket
Imported IT465 and 490 back up bikes
VF1000R mid 80's racer built by HMR
Honda CR480 Air cooled project road cafe racer.
T88 Turbo XT Falcon project with 351 Cleveland (mothballed)
Plus the rest.

Old 17-02-2007, 01:32 AM   #216
eb_5litre
It'll Buff Out.

Give the local Mormon or Jehovas Witness chapter a heads up that the people in that house are evil and in need of conversion.
Old 13-07-2007, 09:38 PM   #217
Scott

So what came of this story? Life returned to normal now?
Old 13-07-2007, 09:48 PM   #218
1970galaxie
Fat 460

Well he's still posting, so I guess he's not dead LOL!
2003 BA XR8 Ute. Blood Orange. 5.4/5 speed.
2006 Territory Turbo. Silhouette. 4.0/6 speed auto.
Old 13-07-2007, 09:59 PM   #219
LUXO_8
windsor user

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970galaxie
Well he's still posting, so I guess he's not dead LOL!
it might be the bikie bloke.......assumed his life
Old 13-07-2007, 10:05 PM   #220
shane3
FPV GT 0915

No It's still me, I have seen him in a striped polo top (pale blue and white) with his kids (about 9 and 12 yo), up the street, his place has some of those African tribal women carvings in the front window and has a pretty front yard with flowers in it?, And still no motor bike action in the street at all.
Bluprint BA GT 2004 Model - Mods: Tinted Windows, Premium Sound, BBS Mags, 245/35R19 fronts, 285/30R19 rears, BMC POD Filter, SS cold air induction, HM tri-y headers, Redback cat back system, Herrod power snorkle, moded Herrod helix spacer, 4" ram air induction, More to come..
Old 13-07-2007, 10:13 PM   #221
shane3
FPV GT 0915

from what I can gather he works night shift and was shitty with me going past at 10 to 7 in the morning, nothing else has been said or done, and I now have to go the other direction to get to work so all is well
Bluprint BA GT 2004 Model - Mods: Tinted Windows, Premium Sound, BBS Mags, 245/35R19 fronts, 285/30R19 rears, BMC POD Filter, SS cold air induction, HM tri-y headers, Redback cat back system, Herrod power snorkle, moded Herrod helix spacer, 4" ram air induction, More to come..
Old 13-07-2007, 10:50 PM   #222
Scott

All's well that ends with your face intact eh?
Old 14-07-2007, 01:13 AM   #223
holmsy
Banned

yeh i suspect he was pullin ya leg. and as you said, he just didnt like being woken when he needed to sleep during the day.

funny thing is alot of members of the gangs are nice enough. my mum works with some as well as serves them at the servo. and she yells at em to get off the bike etc when they fill up. they know they are in the wrong so dont do anything about it.
they are all people and want to be treated as people.

good to hear you havent had any trouble shane
Old 14-07-2007, 01:45 AM   #224
Nostalgia
LOW AND SLOW

Quote:
Originally Posted by shane3
No It's still me, I have seen him in a striped polo top (pale blue and white) with his kids (about 9 and 12 yo), up the street, his place has some of those African tribal women carvings in the front window and has a pretty front yard with flowers in it?, And still no motor bike action in the street at all.
LOL @ Bikie dude growing pretty pansies in front yard. shane3 dont feel threatened by this guy, You have as much right to drive down the street as he does.
Old 14-07-2007, 09:16 AM   #225
jonk

Shane3, for such a lame stunt as this guy did, you would have been more than allowed to go to the club/chapter and discuss it with the higher ups. I can guarantee you this will solve it. Mate, if a fella walks in off the street they'll know straight away what's up - they're very cluey. They won't tell you to p... off - because they also don't like finding out what 'supposed' members are doing behind their backs in the MEDIA ! Get my drift. And for the dolts saying involve the cops, good luck, all cops are very timid with bikers unless they're got fifty of them in tow... don't ever be a 'DOG' ! When dealing with bikers, only ever get other bikers invovled, no-one else.

I know for a fact here in Adelaide, all bikie clubs have been clearing out the 'rogue' types because of the real strict bikie laws coming into force now. Now, they can have their club houses demolished !

You see, if every time he has a complaint about a neighbour and he handles it this way each time, he's gonna get badly smeared by the club for solving neighbourhood disputes this way. And the way you've described it, he damn well knows that !
Old 14-07-2007, 11:48 AM   #226
StealthAu
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

The last thing I'd be doing is calling the cops, if you are unable to resolve the matter yourself then just do what he says cause calling the cops would do you as many favours as continuing to drive past his place in the same manner
Old 14-07-2007, 01:21 PM   #227
shane3
FPV GT 0915

God It's been months since this happened and NOTHING has come of it, I'm not looking at making friends with this guy, or calling the cops on him, some guy letting off steam, I don't give a c.r.a.p about him.
Old 14-07-2007, 01:38 PM   #228
XRQTOR
Banned

Some people think that a bit of Ink makes them tough, sadly mistaken. 99% of member's are normal guys with 1% being hardcore nut case's.
Old 14-07-2007, 02:26 PM   #229
dillza_69
Starter Motor

i know a few guys in rebels mc and yeah all you people who sit here and say screw him or just ignore him have never had dealings with a mcc before. A word of advice would be do what he wants, there is a chance nothing would come of it but if he wants you scard all it would take is a phone call and guys with guns will be running through your house. I am not in a mc club nor do i suport them but please for your own sake dont mess with the guy. I have seen first hand what happens when people mess with bikie gangs.
Old 14-07-2007, 02:30 PM   #230
Addz08
"FEED IT"

Their like school yard bullies, only tuff in groups, nether the less, I wouldn,t make anymore trouble and definitely report it to the police..
Old 14-07-2007, 02:50 PM   #231
Sourbastard
Contributing Member

Thread closed. All armchair Generals and Superheros please report to Gotham City at once.

1965 XP Falcon Deluxe Sedan
1978 XC Falcon Wagon Rallypack
2003 BA Fairlane G220

Windsor Powah!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7hT9dxD2hM

Closed Thread