Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > The Pub

The Pub For General Automotive Related Talk

Old 13-04-2018, 11:13 AM   #61
LeadFoot81
_Oo===oO_

Default Re: If the Opel Commodore fails to sell can the Elizabeth plant be switched back on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maka View Post
But successful Australian companies export to the world right?

We are whinging about the demise of the Falcon & Commodore which were orphan cars because..

If the full range of those two were exported around the globe in their own *niche & if they were wholly owned by Australian corporate entities, they would be alive today imo. Its all ifs & buts now dohh..

*This is the all important bit.

cheers, Maka
An Aussie owned brand that could export around the world would've/could've/might've been successful. The government would've had much more incentive to help them out.

We'd then have a rich history of Dundee Koalas rather than Ford Falcons.
LeadFoot81 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 13-04-2018, 11:43 AM   #62
Maka
Au Falcon = Mr Reliable

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Embodiment of the AFF spirit in his efforts with ACP. 
Default Re: If the Opel Commodore fails to sell can the Elizabeth plant be switched back on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadFoot81 View Post
An Aussie owned brand that could export around the world would've/could've/might've been successful. The government would've had much more incentive to help them out.

How about for instance, (Andrew) Forrest & (Dick) Smith EagleHawk's, tougher sounding lol -

https://www.beautyofbirds.com/wedgetailedeagles.html

cheers, Maka

Proud owner of a optioned keeper S1 Tickford Falcon AU XR6 VCT - "it's actually a better-balanced car than the XR8, goes almost as hard and uses about two-thirds of the fuel" (Drive.com 2007)
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2018, 11:43 AM   #63
FTE
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_nofx View Post

Look, if Australian companies could get away with paying us the same wages they pay Chinese and Indian workers they would. The only thing stopping them is unions.
Exactly right.
I work in an industry that has a heavy union presence and the increases over the years have been healthy for the workers. I am staff and dont have the same support as the guys on my crew so I have only seen one minor increase in the past 6 years. Our yearly income is almost the same.

As for whoever made the comment about Fairwork fining companies who underpay is a joke. Remember Kevin Rudds wife underpaying her staff by $70k? She was investigated and found not guilty of deliberately underpaying staff and not fined.

2001 Congo Green AU 111 XR8 sedan, manual option 2G body kit but now wears the Rebel kit

1997 EL GT Sparkling Burgundy, sunroof, auto.

Our former Tickford cars:

1997 XH11 XR8
1998 AU XR8 manual sedan
1999 AU XR8 manual ute
2002 AU XR8 auto sedan, sunroof
FTE is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2018, 12:53 PM   #64
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeadFoot81 View Post

We had no way of doing such a fully Aussie car at all.

The cost of just getting a model from the start of the drawing to the show room floor would be hopeless, the first Holden FX could be said of that it was the most advanced car in the world at the time.
If only Australia was involved alone it would of been just a backwards 3rd rate rubbish car that they would of come up with.

The Government were smart in them days and did the best thing, Australia benefited greatly for it all.
Not only in only making cars but all the rest that really kicked Australia off and we got many people who became experience out of it all who went on to benefit others. it made Australia great and people could be proud of our nation.

People who bag GM and Ford USA back in all them days are just fools, I hear crap about USA making money out of Australia, oh boo hoo ! someone makes an investment in something, should hope to make a return on that investment I would think, because if such did not, we would all be living in f ing wigwams.

Oh some can't count past ones fingers and toes or one thinks someone is making more money than they are, well that's just to bad and that's the type of moron that would struggle to run even a chook raffle.

When the head of GM was asked if they would invest in making a car in Australia he refused to bother because such a thing would of been a dead investment, so the gov came up with the plan so they would invest, so no fully Aussie company could of had a crack an make a go of it on such a scale.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2018, 02:09 PM   #65
Maka
Au Falcon = Mr Reliable

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Embodiment of the AFF spirit in his efforts with ACP. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick taylor View Post
We had no way of doing such a fully Aussie car at all.
That was way back & thanks for the history lesson lol.

We are in the present here & now with the future to look forward to.

We have the people & the know how now, if we didnt why are the various auto design studios still here?

We as a country will never do anything if fear mongers keep sprouting untruthful crap, think small - stay small, think big - be big. If Aussie people & companies present & past didnt have a go on a global scale, this country would already be 3rd world..

This is a nice link to read -

https://www.smh.com.au/business/new-...13-gz097l.html

Today, we as a country have everything to be successful on a global scale at anything we want to if we had the balls to do it.

cheers, Maka

Proud owner of a optioned keeper S1 Tickford Falcon AU XR6 VCT - "it's actually a better-balanced car than the XR8, goes almost as hard and uses about two-thirds of the fuel" (Drive.com 2007)
Maka is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
3 users like this post:
Old 13-04-2018, 02:20 PM   #66
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 

Up until Friday, I was seeing a few Equinox and Commodore ads on free to air
but I've not see any this week.......
jpd80 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 13-04-2018, 11:42 PM   #67
Syndrome
Ford screwed the Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by FTE View Post
Exactly right.
I work in an industry that has a heavy union presence and the increases over the years have been healthy for the workers. I am staff and dont have the same support as the guys on my crew so I have only seen one minor increase in the past 6 years. Our yearly income is almost the same.

As for whoever made the comment about Fairwork fining companies who underpay is a joke. Remember Kevin Rudds wife underpaying her staff by $70k? She was investigated and found not guilty of deliberately underpaying staff and not fined.
Correct. When I was in the Auto industry the CFMEU, ETU, NUW, etc never budged on wage hikes. We got 5% increases every year for a decade. And the unions wanted more! Yet when the unions were trying to rally the employees, except for a few militant members, most employees were happy to accept what the company offered.

My cars

Current ride
2016 FG X XR6 - 6 speed manual

Previous rides
2009 FG XR6 - 6 speed auto
2006 BF MkII XT ESP - 6 speed auto
2003 BA XT V8 - 5 speed manual
1999 AU Forte - 5 speed manual
1997 EL Fairmont - 4 speed auto
1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - 4 speed auto

Last edited by Syndrome; 13-04-2018 at 11:48 PM.
Syndrome is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-04-2018, 03:38 PM   #68
Mercury Bullet
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

As for your convenient example of comparing a factory worker to a Nurse. Its well known that nurses are grossly underpaid.
My niece is a nurse and they are extraordinarily well paid for what they do.
She was getting 1.5x the average wage the year after her graduation and it gets better over time now she has 10+ years.

2016 Falcon XR8. Powered by the legend that is - David Winter.
XC Cobra #181.
1985 Mack Superliner, CAT 3408, 24 speed Allison.
Mercury Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
2 users like this post:
Old 14-04-2018, 04:13 PM   #69
mike_nofx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercury Bullet View Post
My niece is a nurse and they are extraordinarily well paid for what they do.
She was getting 1.5x the average wage the year after her graduation and it gets better over time now she has 10+ years.
So I had to google this. The average wage for nurses in Australia is $65k per year. The average full time wage for Australians is $78k per year.

I’d call $65k a very poor wage. Not even factoring in the stressful conditions nurses can be required to work under. Nights, weekends, public holidays. Cleaning up blood, vomit, wiping up old guys who’ve crapped themselves.
Watching children being diagnosed with cancer. Comforting patients today, watching their corpse being wheeled away tomorrow. Physical abuse from patients such as junkies.

All for $65k? I wouldn’t even get out of bed for that money, let alone deal with that.
mike_nofx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
4 users like this post:
Old 14-04-2018, 04:33 PM   #70
Syndrome
Ford screwed the Falcon

Quote:
The average full time wage for Australians is $78k per year.
Really? I find that difficult to believe.

My cars

Current ride
2016 FG X XR6 - 6 speed manual

Previous rides
2009 FG XR6 - 6 speed auto
2006 BF MkII XT ESP - 6 speed auto
2003 BA XT V8 - 5 speed manual
1999 AU Forte - 5 speed manual
1997 EL Fairmont - 4 speed auto
1990 EAII Fairmont Ghia - 4 speed auto
Syndrome is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-04-2018, 04:52 PM   #71
Trendseeker

There are a number of nursing grades with different levels of pay. Mercury Bullet’s niece is a grad, so she would be a registered nurse, and with overtime payments, she would earn a reasonable wage. It is a difficult job.

But back on topic, this article appeared in SMH today about Holden:

https://www.smh.com.au/business/comp...13-p4z9gs.html

The average number of car sales for Holden dealers last month was only 26.
Old 14-04-2018, 05:03 PM   #72
mike_nofx
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendseeker View Post
There are a number of nursing grades with different levels of pay. Mercury Bullet’s niece is a grad, so she would be a registered nurse, and with overtime payments, she would earn a reasonable wage. It is a difficult job.
PAi
But back on topic, this article appeared in SMH today about Holden:

The average number of car sales for Holden dealers last month was only 26.
It was registered nurses that I quoted.

mike_nofx is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-04-2018, 05:24 PM   #73
Trendseeker

My daughter is a registered nurse in a NSW public hospital and her annual salary is well north of the $65K average that you mentioned. Your average is calculated from the wages of ENs, RNs and others. Which is why Mercury Bullet’s niece, who is an RN, earns more than the average. I agree that nurses deserve higher pay for what they do.
Why are we talking about nurses in a thread about Holden’s dire situation?
Old 14-04-2018, 05:33 PM   #74
FormulaFG
Lurking......
Donating Member1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syndrome View Post
Really? I find that difficult to believe.
That's because its a mathematical average and not a real world average.

By that I mean most people in the real world would be in the 50-60k bracket. The ones that are above are WELL ABOVE and as a result when its balanced out you get this misleading "average" wage.
FormulaFG is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-04-2018, 05:36 PM   #75
Trendseeker

Yes, the median provides a better indicator than an average.
Old 14-04-2018, 05:42 PM   #76
Trendseeker

Some excerpts from that article:

“Furious dealers were among analysts who attended a recent crisis meeting at the Port Melbourne headquarters to formulate a plan for the future of the General Motors-owned brand.
An unprecedented sales slump and a failure of much-hyped new imported models to fire has instigated discounting, degrading the brand.”
“In February, Holden posted its worst monthly sales. It was followed in March by a record low market share of 4.8 per cent. Worse, Holden has slipped to 10th on the sales charts. Until 2018 the brand had never been below fourth.”
“In the first quarter the average Holden dealer shifted just 26 new cars per month. In comparison, the average Toyota dealer sold 85 per month and the average Mazda dealer 72. Even Mercedes-Benz – a premium brand with higher margins – shifted 57 cars per dealer.
Many of those sales were classified as demonstrators. (for customer test drives. In the case of Astra, demonstrator registrations outdid sales to private buyers, according to figures reported to the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries).
Those cars end up being sold as near-new vehicles, often at big discounts.
Sales were expected to dip post-manufacturing, but no one – including Holden – expected them to drop so dramatically.
Holden’s market share has slumped from 7.1 per cent before the manufacturing shutdown to 5.3 per cent this year. The three most recent brands to cease local manufacturing in Australia – Toyota, Ford and Mitsubishi – experienced nothing like that plunge. It’s indicative of a brand that’s relied on locally-made large cars, which have been the backbone of Holden for 69 years.
“They didn’t pay attention to the consequences of not having their flagship car and relying solely upon it.”
“It was once families, farmers, business executives and middle class Australia lining up to buy Holdens.
But in recent years it’s turned its attention to minorities – LGBTI and ethnic groups – “to better reflect and connect with today’s Australia”, none of which is a bad thing.
In doing so, it turned its back on traditional Holden buyers, the people arguably most likely to give the brand a chance in its import-only form.
Holden also focused on younger buyers, an odd move considering the average age of a new car buyer is 51. There was backtracking once Holden realised it had alienated so many.
Despite the sales slump, orders were in and boats were on their way, leaving dealerships with excess and executives scratching their heads over how to clear the backlog.
Panic appears to have set in – and sporadic extended warranties and discounting have been the solution.
Holden is selling its small car – which when it launched last year was hailed as “stronger than ever” – for less than rivals are selling city cars.”
Old 14-04-2018, 08:48 PM   #77
b0son
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
So I had to google this. The average wage for nurses in Australia is $65k per year. The average full time wage for Australians is $78k per year.

I’d call $65k a very poor wage.
Your average for all Australians includes the tiny percentage of Aussies on astronomical wages (CEOs, medical specialists, QCs, etc). If you take the average wage of toilet cleaners, its going to look poor compared to the national average. That doesn't mean they deserve a payrise based on that metric alone.

Nurses may require a uni degree, but that doesn't mean all nurses are particularly highly trained individuals with significant responsibility. The nurses that do have significant level of autonomy and responsibility are paid well. Like any job, the number of people needed to do that job reduces as you climb the ladder. We cant all be managers, and nor are we all capable of being them. Supply/demand means that grunt work is cheap.
b0son is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-04-2018, 09:32 PM   #78
danzvtil
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendseeker View Post
Some excerpts from that article:

“Furious dealers were among analysts who attended a recent crisis meeting at the Port Melbourne headquarters to formulate a plan for the future of the General Motors-owned brand.
An unprecedented sales slump and a failure of much-hyped new imported models to fire has instigated discounting, degrading the brand.”
“In February, Holden posted its worst monthly sales. It was followed in March by a record low market share of 4.8 per cent. Worse, Holden has slipped to 10th on the sales charts. Until 2018 the brand had never been below fourth.”
“In the first quarter the average Holden dealer shifted just 26 new cars per month. In comparison, the average Toyota dealer sold 85 per month and the average Mazda dealer 72. Even Mercedes-Benz – a premium brand with higher margins – shifted 57 cars per dealer.
Many of those sales were classified as demonstrators. (for customer test drives. In the case of Astra, demonstrator registrations outdid sales to private buyers, according to figures reported to the Federal Chamber of Automotive Industries).
Those cars end up being sold as near-new vehicles, often at big discounts.
Sales were expected to dip post-manufacturing, but no one – including Holden – expected them to drop so dramatically.
Holden’s market share has slumped from 7.1 per cent before the manufacturing shutdown to 5.3 per cent this year. The three most recent brands to cease local manufacturing in Australia – Toyota, Ford and Mitsubishi – experienced nothing like that plunge. It’s indicative of a brand that’s relied on locally-made large cars, which have been the backbone of Holden for 69 years.
“They didn’t pay attention to the consequences of not having their flagship car and relying solely upon it.”
“It was once families, farmers, business executives and middle class Australia lining up to buy Holdens.
But in recent years it’s turned its attention to minorities – LGBTI and ethnic groups – “to better reflect and connect with today’s Australia”, none of which is a bad thing.
In doing so, it turned its back on traditional Holden buyers, the people arguably most likely to give the brand a chance in its import-only form.
Holden also focused on younger buyers, an odd move considering the average age of a new car buyer is 51. There was backtracking once Holden realised it had alienated so many.
Despite the sales slump, orders were in and boats were on their way, leaving dealerships with excess and executives scratching their heads over how to clear the backlog.
Panic appears to have set in – and sporadic extended warranties and discounting have been the solution.
Holden is selling its small car – which when it launched last year was hailed as “stronger than ever” – for less than rivals are selling city cars.”
Damn straight, if I was a dealer, I’d have the pitchfork out too. These guys have been hit by a perfect storm, closing the factory, then as the 2 Opel sourced ranges are about to launch, the brand gets sold, the headlines stick in the minds of consumers.
Car buyers don’t like uncertainty, Holden’s message has been mixed, they lack consistency.
Growth categories are filled with GM sourced cars that are below average
Trax-Underdone (I’m driving a work one now)
Equinox-underdone, strange packaging
Colorado-underdone even though it’s $10k cheaper than hilux

They need a 7year warranty across the range as a minumum, they need a cheap headline interest rate to get finance customers over the line.

I don’t think any of this will happen, the whole brand has the smell of death around it.

2019 LDV G10
2009 Mitsubishi Express-GONE
2011 Honda Jazz
Old 16-04-2018, 05:51 AM   #79
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Thoughtful contributions to our community 

I think Holden and its dealers are truly shocked at the moment and as much as we speculate what now,
I don't think they even know or see a way out of this...
Old 16-04-2018, 11:39 AM   #80
mick taylor
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

I’d call $65k a very poor wage. Not even factoring in the stressful conditions nurses can be required to work under. Nights, weekends, public holidays. Cleaning up blood, vomit, wiping up old guys who’ve crapped themselves.
Watching children being diagnosed with cancer. Comforting patients today, watching their corpse being wheeled away tomorrow. Physical abuse from patients such as junkies.

All for $65k? I wouldn’t even get out of bed for that money, let alone deal with that.
I would say that $65k is very good money, I know of many a great tradesman who could be flat out to even earn that and get treated like total crap and kicked around like a dog with nothing to back them up, ripped off left right and centre dealing with bankrupts etc etc all the time.
mick taylor is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-04-2018, 11:56 AM   #81
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Nursing wages vary from State to State. My daughter as a first year solicitor was on $65k. That's Monday to Friday-8-5 no afternoon/nightshifts or weekend work. I am a nurse and our pay isn't good. Its only because of shiftwork/weekend work that makes it reasonable.
Nurses in nursing homes are badly paid. That's a disgrace, I would be on $5 an hour less in a nursing home than a public hospital. The really high paid jobs in nursing are very few. No Australian has had a decent pay rise in 10 years form Bureau of Stats. Except the Pollies !! My EB 10 is offering 2.5% !!! Spend a weekend in ED! and see what nurses Drs put up with. Now, Nurses have a Code of Conduct towards indigenous. end of rant,
https://www.health.qld.gov.au/hrpoli..._rates/nursing
Old 16-04-2018, 12:06 PM   #82
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

danzvtil.. Equinox-underdone, strange packaging. Wheels March issue comparison between Escape Trend FWD and Equinox LS+. Trend outscores Escape by 1 point. Ford charge $1300 for AEB, blind-spot monitoring, lane-keep assist and active cruise control. (should be able to get it in a deal)All standard on Equinox. Escape is more expensive to own that Equinox, Servicing is $295 more in Trend over 3 years. Equinox can tow 2 tonne Escape 1800 tonne. They are both very close and its buyers decision to go blue or red.
Old 16-04-2018, 03:00 PM   #83
b0son
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by csv8 View Post
Nursing wages vary from State to State. My daughter as a first year solicitor was on $65k. That's Monday to Friday-8-5 no afternoon/nightshifts or weekend work.
Supply/demand. Its comparatively easy to become a nurse, far less so if you want to be a lawyer. I see a lot of people currently whining about childcare wages too, but ignoring the fact that its probably the easiest option for someone with low skills straight out of school. The path to higher wages in an industry is to create barriers to entry, be they academic requirements, or higher professional standards.
b0son is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-04-2018, 03:43 PM   #84
Nikked
Oo\===/oO

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Long time member, loves Fords, sensible contributor and does some good and interesting posts. 

Back to the OP's question.

Nope.

For Holden to re-start manufacturing here is not as simple as having parts ready to go...VF was gling to be replaced around about this time as it is...

Not to mention the costs of re-negotiating supply deals, work force etc etc.

There is no turning back.

Check out my Photo-chop page

T...I...C...K...F...O...R...D
\≡≡T≡≡/
Nikked is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-04-2018, 05:00 PM   #85
csv8
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son View Post
Supply/demand. Its comparatively easy to become a nurse, far less so if you want to be a lawyer. I see a lot of people currently whining about childcare wages too, but ignoring the fact that its probably the easiest option for someone with low skills straight out of school. The path to higher wages in an industry is to create barriers to entry, be they academic requirements, or higher professional standards.
Don't agree it isn't easy to become a nurse 3 years at Uni 1 Grad Year. Not an easy profession. About a third drop out in their first year, after graduating or do something else at Uni.
Law isn't easy 4 years to get the Law Degree then another a year for the Associate Diploma Right to Practice. Law degree doesn't qualify you as a lawyer. You need Assoc Dip. back to topic.
Old 16-04-2018, 05:13 PM   #86
Bossxr8
Peter Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by csv8
danzvtil.. Equinox-underdone, strange packaging. Wheels March issue comparison between Escape Trend FWD and Equinox LS+. Trend outscores Escape by 1 point. Ford charge $1300 for AEB, blind-spot monitoring, lane-keep assist and active cruise control. (should be able to get it in a deal)All standard on Equinox. Escape is more expensive to own that Equinox, Servicing is $295 more in Trend over 3 years. Equinox can tow 2 tonne Escape 1800 tonne. They are both very close and its buyers decision to go blue or red.
So a brand new vehicle can't beat a 6 year old one? Says it all about the Equinox really. The Escape actually outsold it too, and half of those Equinox "sales" were most likely dealer demos.

Holden were expecting this thing to battle the market leaders in terms of sales. But it has absolutely bombed. The Holden brand is dirt atm.
Bossxr8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
6 users like this post:
Old 16-04-2018, 06:19 PM   #87
BENT_8
BLUE OVAL INC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikked View Post
There is no turning back.
Not now, no, but in around mid 2016, there was rumour that with the **** falling out of the aussie dollar they may have backflipped and continued on until 2022 as was originally planned.
BENT_8 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-04-2018, 08:42 PM   #88
GCRXR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by csv8 View Post
Nursing wages vary from State to State. My daughter as a first year solicitor was on $65k. That's Monday to Friday-8-5 no afternoon/nightshifts or weekend work. I am a nurse and our pay isn't good. Its only because of shiftwork/weekend work that makes it reasonable.
Nurses in nursing homes are badly paid. That's a disgrace, I would be on $5 an hour less in a nursing home than a public hospital. The really high paid jobs in nursing are very few. No Australian has had a decent pay rise in 10 years form Bureau of Stats. Except the Pollies !! My EB 10 is offering 2.5% !!! Spend a weekend in ED! and see what nurses Drs put up with. Now, Nurses have a Code of Conduct towards indigenous. end of rant,
https://www.health.qld.gov.au/hrpoli..._rates/nursing
Absolutely. Nurses are way underpaid. I know, I'm married to one. We're about the same as well...and often coping the start of what ED cops, before we bring them into you.
Old 16-04-2018, 08:50 PM   #89
GCRXR6
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0son View Post
Are you for real? Do you know what qualifications a nurse requires? Do you know the hours of study required to get there? Now for lawyer .....I had better shut up before admin takes a scalpel to my jewels.
Old 16-04-2018, 09:13 PM   #90
jpd80
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bossxr8 View Post
So a brand new vehicle can't beat a 6 year old one? Says it all about the Equinox really. The Escape actually outsold it too, and half of those Equinox "sales" were most likely dealer demos.

Holden were expecting this thing to battle the market leaders in terms of sales. But it has absolutely bombed. The Holden brand is dirt atm.
Commodore did a lot more than just provide good RWD car sales,
it also buoyed all those other car and SUV sales that dealerships relied on.......

It's really hit the fan over at Holden, big time.
3 users like this post: