Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Club and Speciality Forums > Ford Car Clubs > Mid North Coast Ford Owners Club

Old 16-12-2009, 03:07 PM   #1
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

Default Wedding Cars For 13th March

Hey Clubbers....
I have been asked to put a post up for wedding cars for the 13th March 2010 in Port MacQuarie...
The couples names are Kerrie & Wayne and they would dearly love to have XY GTHO's...but will settle for XY's...lol..they need 5 I think,can't remember...oops
so far we have..
Dave Irelands XY sedan Maroon

Eric Keefe's XY GT Replica Silver

Tex Schulzes XY Sedan Red

They need 2 more,so if interested please post in here with a pic for them to choose...Cheers Joolz

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-12-2009, 07:04 PM   #2
Texas
The Beast

How about a white xy . but been sitting so long don't know if it go's but it could go on a car trailer but it's got a new paint job it will be differnt . Ask A Neil Jubb : Sorry bud could not help myself.
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-12-2009, 08:06 PM   #3
thunderoo
Blueprint of Perfection

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas
How about a white xy . but been sitting so long don't know if it go's but it could go on a car trailer but it's got a new paint job it will be differnt . Ask A Neil Jubb : Sorry bud could not help myself.
Dont worry about the go part of it m8, Neil and i have her rumbling quite well now while in the garage, and with his first squirt down the road he snapped a uni joint (he had to push her home) , with the new alloy heads and my old 925cfm Bo Laws carb, a quick run on the dyno to fine tune her will finish it off. All the lazy bum has to do is modify his new shaker to fit because of his high rise manifold to fit under the bonnet, and install his new 9 inch diff to take all the new horses its going to throw out. might have to help him next year to finish her off. But all i hear him say at the moment is......VALLA.......VALLA.......VALLA......
1974 XB COUPE
NO TRACTION AT EASTERN CREEK

HERS
BOSS 260 03 XR8 SEDAN
COLD AIR INTAKE BY PERFORMER SHAKERS
FULL X-FORCE QUAD TIPPED EXHAUST SYSTEM
thunderoo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 24-12-2009, 04:54 PM   #4
Texas
The Beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderoo
Dont worry about the go part of it m8, Neil and i have her rumbling quite well now while in the garage, and with his first squirt down the road he snapped a uni joint (he had to push her home) , with the new alloy heads and my old 925cfm Bo Laws carb, a quick run on the dyno to fine tune her will finish it off. All the lazy bum has to do is modify his new shaker to fit because of his high rise manifold to fit under the bonnet, and install his new 9 inch diff to take all the new horses its going to throw out. might have to help him next year to finish her off. But all i hear him say at the moment is......VALLA.......VALLA.......VALLA......
Two good items his big 9" and hearing valla. go son. Got some itchy powered for his rear end , : : ok : :eclipsee_ Cant what for this happy new year all.
Texas is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-03-2010, 07:12 PM   #5
killerjoolz
KillerXR8

ok a quick update...these people have not rang me emailed sent a smoke signal nothing.....common courtesy would of been nice to say thanks but no thanks,anyway......thats life.....so please consider this as CANCELLED....sorry for any inconvenience caused but I did my best for some complete strangers,and they totally ignored me....:(

2009 TWEEKD FG XR8 IN SILHOUETTE
all mods done by Walter Markham from Oztek Performance
killerjoolz is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 06-03-2010, 02:19 AM   #6
deesun
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

They will ring a week before. :togo: