Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Site Sponsor Forums - In Alphabetical Order > Race Brakes Sydney

Race Brakes Sydney Street and race performance pad / rotor combinations as well as brake upgrades and Exedy clutch kits. Website Link

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2016, 05:51 PM   #61
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,615
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by gefgef View Post
G'day Matt

Can I please get a price on front and rear rotors and pads for an AUII XR6?

This car has actually been converted to a V8 and does see some track use and also does a fair amount of towing along some quite steep mountain roads.

Could I get a price on the T3 rotors if they're available, recommendations on a good pad to use and freight to 2903 in Canberra please?

Cheers

Geoff
Hey mate it still has the std XR6 rotors correct? Have you thought of a small upgrade for it if you haven't already?
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-08-2016, 07:26 PM   #62
roams
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 8
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Hi Matt I sent you a PM
roams is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 10-08-2016, 10:15 AM   #63
gefgef
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: ACT
Posts: 28
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOORED View Post
Hey mate it still has the std XR6 rotors correct? Have you thought of a small upgrade for it if you haven't already?
PM sent Matt
gefgef is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 23-08-2016, 02:00 PM   #64
noddy383
Regular Member
 
noddy383's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 126
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Thanks for organising the pick up for me. Too easy.
noddy383 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 31-08-2016, 04:30 PM   #65
eficoupe
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 81
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

PM sent
eficoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 03-09-2016, 01:10 PM   #66
TheNinthCircle
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Hey Matt, I just called from Perth regarding the T3 Front Rotors for a G6E Turbo 270kw.
Are you able to quote me for the fronts, plus also potentially rears too?
I have seen most people go for T3 DBA 42107s on the front and often go for T2s on the rear.
Any recommendations?

Best regards,
Jarryd
TheNinthCircle is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 07-09-2016, 02:34 PM   #67
TheNinthCircle
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Yuhuuuu.... Mattyyyy? lol
TheNinthCircle is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 09-09-2016, 10:18 AM   #68
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,615
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNinthCircle View Post
Hey Matt, I just called from Perth regarding the T3 Front Rotors for a G6E Turbo 270kw.
Are you able to quote me for the fronts, plus also potentially rears too?
I have seen most people go for T3 DBA 42107s on the front and often go for T2s on the rear.
Any recommendations?

Best regards,
Jarryd
Hey mate we haven't had phone or internet for the last week with the move sorry bud. I now have some internet service but Telstra have stuffed up once again.
DBA T3 front and DBA T2 rear are fine on the car.I can do rears for $200 a pair in the T2 and if WA Perth have stock of both you could pick them up after payment has been settled to save any freight costs.
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-09-2016, 09:31 PM   #69
TristanN47
Prodrive
 
TristanN47's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 61
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Hi

Looking for a quote for Front rotors and pads for a BA XT.
Leaning towards the T2 but open to the T3 as well.

Project Mu Ns400/Bendix Heavy Duty seem like the pads to get with these slotted rotors but want some confirmation.

Pickup/Freight to 4301 QLD.

Cheers.
__________________
03 Ford BA Falcon XT
17" Ghia Wheels & Fairmont bits inside/out.



TristanN47 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 12-09-2016, 08:41 AM   #70
HI PSI
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 949
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Hi Matt,

I sent my Brembo caliper and the two mounts today. I look guard to seeing what you can do with the mounting position.

Regards
Brad
HI PSI is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 12-09-2016, 10:21 AM   #71
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,615
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by TristanN47 View Post
Hi

Looking for a quote for Front rotors and pads for a BA XT.
Leaning towards the T2 but open to the T3 as well.

Project Mu Ns400/Bendix Heavy Duty seem like the pads to get with these slotted rotors but want some confirmation.

Pickup/Freight to 4301 QLD.

Cheers.
DBA T2 and PMU NS400 Delivered for $738.00
DBA T3 and PMU NS400 Delivered for $928.00
Not a fan of Bendix but could supply them if needed and would be about $100 cheaper
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-09-2016, 06:43 PM   #72
TheNinthCircle
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Yo matty, thanks for quote for the rears but ya never confirmed the price for the front t3 dba 42107s to fit a 2010 g6e turbo 270kw.
Also, can you please send me the bank details and all the necessary info if it's all good!?

Best regards,
Jarryd
TheNinthCircle is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-09-2016, 08:01 AM   #73
simo88
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 1
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOORED View Post
I would like to offer Forum members the deal of the century with some selected DBA T3 disc rotors. The offer is only for forum members and you need to contact me through the forum only to get the offer. We can freight the goods at a cost or if the stock is available at the DBA location in your state we can organize for you to pick up.Payment is by direct deposit or pick up only at Wetherill Park.
This offer is available whilst stock is available and/or until i finish it.

We have been getting swamped for quotes on DBA rotors asking if we can match or beat Ebay prices so i have decided to go one better and whip the ebay sellers with there prices on some selected part numbers with a bulk sell. If your numbers are not here please ask me anyway and i will see what i can do.

CHECK OUT THESE PRICES

DBA Rotors

DBA T3 Prices for BA BF FG and Territory applications -


Front Rotors - Pair pricing


DBA 4504S $295 pair Front 298mm T3 Slotted
DBA 42107S $380 pair Front 322mm T3 Slotted
DBA 42102S $460 pair Front 355mm T3 Slotted suit 4 or 6 piston Brembo
DBA 52102S $970 pair Front 355mm T3 Slotted 2 Piece suit 4 or 6 piston Brembo


Rear Rotors - Pair pricing
DBA 4505S $295 pair Rear 303mm T3 Slotted
DBA 42108S $380 pair Rear 328mm T3 Vented Slotted
DBA 4507AS/BS $395 pair Rear 330mm T3 Vented Slotted rear 4 piston



Dont forget we have a big selection of low dust street pads and also street/track or just track options.
Brembo 4 or 6 piston pad shapes in low dust from $179 a set to $249 a set
Hi Matt ive bought a brake caliper, pad and rotor combo off you for my old FG Turbo before and your service was nothing but faultess thanks again mate.

Are you still running the DBA 42102S at $460 a pair?

Im chasing some DBA 42102S 4000 T3 i beleive is number? for the front of my 2006 BF F6 Tornado ute it has 4 pot Brembo's.

What pad options do you have? Id prefer pads that are quieter and dont emitt much dust, allthough i do plan on doing the ocasional run at the drags but otherwise street use most of the time.

Also chasing rear pads to suit the rear standard FPV single piston brakes?

Cheers Simo
simo88 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 16-09-2016, 09:23 AM   #74
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,615
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by simo88 View Post
Hi Matt ive bought a brake caliper, pad and rotor combo off you for my old FG Turbo before and your service was nothing but faultess thanks again mate.

Are you still running the DBA 42102S at $460 a pair?

Im chasing some DBA 42102S 4000 T3 i beleive is number? for the front of my 2006 BF F6 Tornado ute it has 4 pot Brembo's.

What pad options do you have? Id prefer pads that are quieter and dont emitt much dust, allthough i do plan on doing the ocasional run at the drags but otherwise street use most of the time.

Also chasing rear pads to suit the rear standard FPV single piston brakes?

Cheers Simo
Yes the rotors are still on special thankyou and thankyou for the great feedback.
We have the Project MU NS400 pads for street use and would set you back between $308 for both sets.
The other option is run the Winmax W1 in the front and the PMU NS400 in the rear as winmax do not do the rear pads.$378 for both sets


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNinthCircle
Yo matty, thanks for quote for the rears but ya never confirmed the price for the front t3 dba 42107s to fit a 2010 g6e turbo 270kw.
Also, can you please send me the bank details and all the necessary info if it's all good!?

Best regards,
Jarryd
$380 a pair for the DBA42107S thanks Jarryd the specials prices are still going at this moment. Have been flat out with the move and still have no phones or eftpos after 2 weeks so been hectic here.
If you can message me everything you require with your address i will redo the quote for you now i atleast have internet access lol
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-09-2016, 02:10 PM   #75
Walfers
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 11
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Hey Matt,

Tried to pm but don't have the post count yet..

Spoke to you earlier on the phone about BF brembo's to FG, thanks for the help.

I've had someone say that using 4 spot front and rear will throw stability out and can cause the abs to cut out.

Have you heard of that before?

Thanks,

Jared.
Walfers is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-09-2016, 02:43 PM   #76
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,615
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walfers View Post
Hey Matt,

Tried to pm but don't have the post count yet..

Spoke to you earlier on the phone about BF brembo's to FG, thanks for the help.

I've had someone say that using 4 spot front and rear will throw stability out and can cause the abs to cut out.

Have you heard of that before?

Thanks,

Jared.
Never had any problems and we have fitted Brembo or Brembo/PBR combo's to FG's.
An FG will wear the control arm bushes and when they wear it feels like the ABS banging on in some cases but have always found it is a control arm bush issue and there is plenty of info you can search for on the forums.
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 16-09-2016, 08:50 PM   #77
HI PSI
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 949
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Hi Matt, did my Brembo caliper and brackets arrive safely? Any change of an estimated ETA on the completion of the new brackets and rotor modification? Not being pushy or anything, I just want to plan what events and track days that I can attend.

Cheers
Brad
HI PSI is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2016, 10:34 AM   #78
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,615
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by HI PSI View Post
Hi Matt, did my Brembo caliper and brackets arrive safely? Any change of an estimated ETA on the completion of the new brackets and rotor modification? Not being pushy or anything, I just want to plan what events and track days that I can attend.

Cheers
Brad
Yes we have the parts now and during the week i may have a better gauge on the time frame for you
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2016, 05:55 PM   #79
HI PSI
FF.Com.Au Hardcore
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 949
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

You rock Matt!! Thanks heaps
HI PSI is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 17-09-2016, 06:50 PM   #80
fireguard
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 9
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Hey Matt,

I need to replace the front rotors/pads on my 06 F6 Typhoon with the 4 pot brembos. I am looking at the 42102S rotors, what pads would you recommend to go with these and can you please give me a price including shipping of the rotors/pads to 2745?

Thanks!
fireguard is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 18-09-2016, 01:44 PM   #81
TheNinthCircle
Starter Motor
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Posts: 4
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Hey matty, i also do no have a high enough post count for private msgs.

However i would like these:

2x DBA42107s
2x DBA505S

But before i complete the transaction, can you please confirm these are the appropriate sizes for a 2010 G6E Turbo 270k with the 19" rims?

Best regards,
Jarryd
TheNinthCircle is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 19-09-2016, 10:15 AM   #82
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,615
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNinthCircle View Post
Hey matty, i also do no have a high enough post count for private msgs.

However i would like these:

2x DBA42107s
2x DBA505S

But before i complete the transaction, can you please confirm these are the appropriate sizes for a 2010 G6E Turbo 270k with the 19" rims?

Best regards,
Jarryd
Yes they are and you have listed T3 front rotors and T2 rear rotors just incase you didn't realize but the sizes are correct 322mm front and 303mm rear.
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 10-10-2016, 10:08 PM   #83
fgbenny
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 133
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Hey matt could you quote me on t3 front and t2 rear rotors for fg g6e turbo
And im in melbourne
Cheers mate
__________________
2009 FG G6E Turbo
Tuned & Modified By Blue Power Racing Developments
fgbenny is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 11-10-2016, 10:11 AM   #84
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,615
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by fgbenny View Post
Hey matt could you quote me on t3 front and t2 rear rotors for fg g6e turbo
And im in melbourne
Cheers mate
$580 if you can pick up from the Vic DBA depot once paid or i need a postcode to quote freight thanks.
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 31-10-2016, 05:06 PM   #85
philc54
BFute
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Perth, WA
Posts: 4
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOORED View Post
I would like to offer Forum members the deal of the century with some selected DBA T3 disc rotors. The offer is only for forum members and you need to contact me through the forum only to get the offer. We can freight the goods at a cost or if the stock is available at the DBA location in your state we can organize for you to pick up.Payment is by direct deposit or pick up only at Wetherill Park.
This offer is available whilst stock is available and/or until i finish it.

We have been getting swamped for quotes on DBA rotors asking if we can match or beat Ebay prices so i have decided to go one better and whip the ebay sellers with there prices on some selected part numbers with a bulk sell. If your numbers are not here please ask me anyway and i will see what i can do.

CHECK OUT THESE PRICES

DBA Rotors

DBA T3 Prices for BA BF FG and Territory applications -


Front Rotors - Pair pricing


DBA 4504S $295 pair Front 298mm T3 Slotted
DBA 42107S $380 pair Front 322mm T3 Slotted
DBA 42102S $460 pair Front 355mm T3 Slotted suit 4 or 6 piston Brembo
DBA 52102S $970 pair Front 355mm T3 Slotted 2 Piece suit 4 or 6 piston Brembo


Rear Rotors - Pair pricing
DBA 4505S $295 pair Rear 303mm T3 Slotted
DBA 42108S $380 pair Rear 328mm T3 Vented Slotted
DBA 4507AS/BS $395 pair Rear 330mm T3 Vented Slotted rear 4 piston



Dont forget we have a big selection of low dust street pads and also street/track or just track options.
Brembo 4 or 6 piston pad shapes in low dust from $179 a set to $249 a set
Hi Matt

Can you provide me a quote for a set of 355mm front rotors for my BF Pursuit.

1. Genuine Brembo's and
2. DBA 42102s

Please include freight to Pert 6122.

Thanks
Phil
philc54 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 02-11-2016, 08:37 PM   #86
andrewwaters
Andrew Waters Photography
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Queanbeyan
Posts: 118
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Hi Guys,

Just after a price on Rotors and Pads for a 2010 FG XR6. Currently have T2 with Bendix ulitmates, hopefully after something with low dust, Shipping to 2906
__________________
2010 FG XR6 in EDGE
andrewwaters is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-11-2016, 12:42 PM   #87
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,615
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by philc54 View Post
Hi Matt

Can you provide me a quote for a set of 355mm front rotors for my BF Pursuit.

1. Genuine Brembo's and
2. DBA 42102s

Please include freight to Pert 6122.

Thanks
Phil
Sorry Phil if i did not answer this.
Genuine Brembo special price $550 a pair but this will change
DBA 42102S specials price is $460 a pair
Freight for either set is $48 or if you can pick up the DBA rotors from the Perth deposit there is no freight cost.
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 03-11-2016, 12:43 PM   #88
FLOORED
Race Brakes Sydney
 
FLOORED's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: SYDNEY
Posts: 3,615
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewwaters View Post
Hi Guys,

Just after a price on Rotors and Pads for a 2010 FG XR6. Currently have T2 with Bendix ulitmates, hopefully after something with low dust, Shipping to 2906
DBA T2 and Project MU less dust NS400 and freight is $260.00 non turbo front only
__________________
MATTHEW PEARCE
RACE BRAKES SYDNEY = When you want it to stop


DBA SALE DBA SALE DBA SALE
http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11450035


Phone 02 9609 1101

NOTE - I WILL BE CLOSED FROM 26TH OCTOBER AND RE OPEN 15TH OF NOVEMBER 2018 THANKYOU

sales@racebrakessydney.com.au

www.racebrakessydney.com.au
FLOORED is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 14-11-2016, 01:54 PM   #89
philc54
BFute
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Perth, WA
Posts: 4
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLOORED View Post
Sorry Phil if i did not answer this.
Genuine Brembo special price $550 a pair but this will change
DBA 42102S specials price is $460 a pair
Freight for either set is $48 or if you can pick up the DBA rotors from the Perth deposit there is no freight cost.
Hi Matt

Can you message me your bank details so I can order the Brembo Disks and I will reply with delivery address.

Thanks
Phil
philc54 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
This user likes this post:
Old 15-11-2016, 11:40 AM   #90
cobramania
FPV BFII GT Cobra No.249
 
cobramania's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Lake Macquarie & Sydney
Posts: 580
Default Re: Dba sale - check out these prices

Hi Matt

I'm after a price for front rotors & pads to suit 2007 BFII GT Cobra Sedan, street, & occasional track use, prefer a low dust pad as I have white wheels. Freight to Newcastle 2280.
cobramania is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +11. The time now is 02:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Other than what is legally copyrighted by the respective owners, this site is copyright www.fordforums.com.au
Positive SSL