Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > The Sales Yard > Wanted Car bits and other general items

Wanted Car bits and other general items If you want it and it's not in the For Sale section, post it here

Old 12-09-2021, 05:31 PM   #1
HMC

Default (SE-QLD) Looking for interior parts for SZ Territory

Hi all

Wondering if anyone can direct me to the best place/wrecking yard that would carry interior parts for an SZ Territory.

Whilst attempting to remove the plastic trim piece that surrounds the gear selector, I managed to crack the piece into two due to extreme brittleness.

Looking for a replacement. Also looking for interior grab handles that are in good condition.

Been to a few wreckers locally and none carry SZ Terries. I'm in SEQ.

Regards

HMC
Old 12-09-2021, 11:10 PM   #2
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 
Default Re: (SE-QLD) Looking for interior parts for SZ Territory

Have a look at the image below, do you need part 7E213? There are a couple of different ones pending on interior colour Shadow Grey with green back light or Satin Alloy with white back light.

When you mean grab handle do you mean the part of the door trim, the inside door unlock handle (to open door) or the handle on the roof?

SZ Gearshift.PNG
GTLEGEND is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 15-09-2021, 11:09 AM   #3
HMC

Hi GTLEGEND

No, it's not 7E213. It's the part (thinner plastic) that sits on the outside of 7E213. It's not shown in your diagram.

I'll try to get a picture of it.

Regards

HMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTLEGEND View Post
Have a look at the image below, do you need part 7E213? There are a couple of different ones pending on interior colour Shadow Grey with green back light or Satin Alloy with white back light.

When you mean grab handle do you mean the part of the door trim, the inside door unlock handle (to open door) or the handle on the roof?

Attachment 104827
Old 15-09-2021, 11:38 AM   #4
HMC

I've attached a picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by HMC View Post
Hi GTLEGEND

No, it's not 7E213. It's the part (thinner plastic) that sits on the outside of 7E213. It's not shown in your diagram.

I'll try to get a picture of it.

Regards

HMC
Attached Images
File Type: png territory-gear-selector-surround.png (126.6 KB, 7 views)
Old 15-09-2021, 12:44 PM   #5
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Valued Contributor: For members whose non technical contributions are worthy of recognition. - Issue reason: Every advice post I visit where OP are seeking advice for their new vehicle, he is there and adds valuable support and advice for rectifying the problem. Really is a Legend. Technical Contributor: For members who share their technical expertise. - Issue reason: The quality of information he provides is in depth and highly valued by those posting questions. 

Ok see below part ID 045B44 Bezel. There are two different types pending if it was built before or after 21/3/2011. If you let me know thats correct part and which of the two, I can price you a new one.

SZ Console.PNG
Old 16-09-2021, 01:52 PM   #6
HMC

Thanks GTLEGEND. 045B44 is the one.

I'll need to refer to the build date sticker on the car, to determine before or after March 2011, but wife's taken it to work today. I'll post the build date later today.

From your diagram, if you could include the price for part 046B94, one of the two pads that sit at the bottom of the cup holder.

Also, would you be able to source the interior door grab handles? I've attached another pic. I need the driver's one, but happy to get all four as they're all pretty worn.

Thanks again

HMC

Quote:
Ok see below part ID 045B44 Bezel. There are two different types pending if it was built before or after 21/3/2011. If you let me know thats correct part and which of the two, I can price you a new one.

Attachment 104840
Attached Images
File Type: png Drivers-interior-door-grab-handle.png (47.3 KB, 1 views)
Old 16-09-2021, 03:31 PM   #7
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:

I'll need to refer to the build date sticker on the car, to determine before or after March 2011, but wife's taken it to work today. I'll post the build date later today.

From your diagram, if you could include the price for part 046B94, one of the two pads that sit at the bottom of the cup holder.

Also, would you be able to source the interior door grab handles? I've attached another pic. I need the driver's one, but happy to get all four as they're all pretty worn.

Thanks again

HMC
So the 045B44 one is $85 plus postage if required.

046B94 is $16.50 plus postage (i think they only come in pairs).

Now the door handle is actually part of the door trim, you could only get the outer silver insert as a separate part but I believe they are obsolete now. Some door trims are still available but most are obsolete. A VIN would be required to work out which exact trim suits and if its still available if that is the avenue you want to go down.
This user likes this post:
Old 17-09-2021, 08:42 AM   #8
HMC

Hi GTLEGEND

The build date is Aug 2011. Sent a few DM's that didn't appear to reach you.

Kind regards

HMC

Quote:

Thanks again

HMC
Old 17-09-2021, 10:18 AM   #9
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

Quote:
Hi GTLEGEND

The build date is Aug 2011. Sent a few DM's that didn't appear to reach you.

Kind regards

HMC
Hi HMC,

I got them all lol....

I have replied to your first one.

Let me know you get it ok.

GT
Old 27-09-2021, 03:24 PM   #10
HMC

Big Thanks to GTLEGEND for helping source a very hard to find interior part for my Terry.

A pleasure to deal with you sir

Kind regards

HMC

Quote:
Hi HMC,

I got them all lol....

I have replied to your first one.

Let me know you get it ok.

GT
Old 27-09-2021, 03:33 PM   #11
GTLEGEND
FF.Com.Au Hardcore

No problem, pleasure and glad to help.

Glad you got them all good.
This user likes this post: