Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > Ford Australia Vehicles > Small and Mid Sized Cars > Cougar and Probe

Old 02-02-2006, 12:52 AM   #1
professorsabre
NECO

Default Need A Favour Please

I've posted in the photoshop thread below asking if someone could please chop the Ford Racing Whees onto my Cougar because I have no idea how to do it so would be appreciated if someone would help me with this.

http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=35676

Cheers

professorsabre is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2006, 01:17 PM   #2
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

Interesting wheels there Prof. I'm not sure about the first two you have pictured there tho because they look rather like the Eibach ST200 wheels. What sizes do they come in? And I'm sure you've already checked they fit our bolt pattern?

I'd give the photoshopping a go, but does look like someone has already done that for you

Abraxas
Dshibi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2006, 01:39 PM   #3
professorsabre
NECO

Yeah the 1st and third wheel are svt Focus wheels and the third are the st200 wheels.

Thanx to Escapee for the chops.

So which ones do you think look better? I'm liking the 6 spoke but still not 100% sure which ones I will get, and yes I've checked fitting and no problems.

Cheers
Old 05-02-2006, 06:03 PM   #4
Dshibi
A New Focus In Life...

Out of the three, I quite like the 6 spokers. They've got a bit more detail to them than the others. The others would also be a bugger to clean!

But... from the photoshopping that was done, the multispokers don't look bad because it looks like you've got an Eibach Cougar - so it looks "right" if you know what I mean.

Out of the multispokes, I'm thinking the silver one just because the black/charcoal kinda look will darken your car too much - not so bad if they had a polished lip though. Do you have a source for some larger pics, because the pics of the rims there are pretty small.

Depends on size too, the photoshops make it looks like you've got 19's or 20's on!

Abraxas
Dshibi is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2006, 06:12 PM   #5
Timmeh
Fairmont Ghia

I'd agree, either look great, you'd get away with both.

I just remember the last set of multi spoked rims I had, they were a pain in the butt to clean.

I'd go the six spokes, but to contradict myself, the Cougar Eibach is also one sexy car.

Timmeh
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 05-02-2006, 10:15 PM   #6
professorsabre
NECO

They're the biggest pics I could find. They do look big on the chops but that fine I just wanted to get an idea.

They are actually 17X7

Still love those 6 spoke but can't decide if I want the st200 wheels or not, you know stick with the eibach theme.

Cheers