Welcome to the Australian Ford Forums forum.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and inserts advertising. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features without post based advertising banners. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Please Note: All new registrations go through a manual approval queue to keep spammers out. This is checked twice each day so there will be a delay before your registration is activated.

Go Back   Australian Ford Forums > General Topics > Non Ford Related Community Forums > The Bar

The Bar For non Automotive Related Chat

Old 26-03-2005, 02:01 AM   #91
Damo
Banned

how much do I get ?

JOKE!!!!! thats a joke.

Awesome total! Go team.
Damo is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 26-03-2005, 02:06 AM   #92
kiwikid
have you seen my marbles?

100% of nothing

do you want cheque, cash or money order?
Old 26-03-2005, 02:09 AM   #93
LuvinmyEB
Beware of mood swings!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwikid
grand total

$10.082.647

we beat last years
last year

$10.057.537

sorry about taking over the thread
Good to hear.

It really is a worthwhile charity, I can't give that hospital enough praise, hopefully my son wont have to visit there again except for his teeth that he smashed a couple of years ago. :

Go the Victorians, even with the Tsunami and other charities that have been donated to, every year the amount donated is higher than the previous year. :
Old 26-03-2005, 06:03 AM   #94
JADED6
V8 Ghia & BF2 XR6 + Wagon

I hate days where very little is open.
Went to the cinema and there was a total of 4 ppl in the biggest senstadium cinema at the megaplex..
Need the shops to open, intended on watching dvds after the movie but ps2 seems to be broken so i gotta go buy a dvd player or something tomorrow..
Old 26-03-2005, 08:58 AM   #95
TheSneakiness
Adapt or perish...

Good Friday was meh.

I forgot about the GF Appeal. That only happens in Vic, and you poor guys have gotta watch it all day... Thank God I moved up here

Anyway, back to Good Friday. Well, last night, the boss decided he wanted some help to flog his wheel skates that fit on shoes down at the Skate Park with the help of a local radio station. He said that he had some bikes that have these flashing wheels and I said that I could get them in my ute and take them down. He said that I could drive his ute, which is a privledge in a way, cause no-one other than him has driven it before.

Bad thing, it's a Holden Crewman Cross8. Now I'm in position to say that my AUII Ute is much better than his 04 Crewman. Facts...

- Slow responding V8. Don't know if this has to do with 4WD or not...
- Handles like a shopping trolley
- Brakes take a little time to properly engage

Anyway, we get down there, sell three pairs of these wheel skates and go home. :(

The only other thing I did was sit on my fat *** and play GT4 and help my step-dad with the use of my digi camera.
Old 26-03-2005, 09:19 AM   #96
Racecraft
they call me Tibbo

Well after a long and ordinary day, the rain held off for the T&T to be run @ Willlowbank

THank goodness someone had the sense to hold an event on Good Friday

Racecraft is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post
Old 27-03-2005, 03:53 AM   #97
loxxr6
XB in parts...

Good Friday was spent on GT4 and recovering from a night of drinking, moshing and dancing all in one.

Having pizza shops being open was one of the only redeeming highlight of Good Friday.

Has Fez and XB.

loxxr6 is offline   Reply With Quote Multi-Quote with this Post